Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this one. Not seen it but heard about it. Only question. How is this WEA? The ammary seem the same. Oh actually except the white border. Is that why? If so it looks better with a white border

So where is the rest going France, maybe Germany?

until now, everything from zavvi that has been announced as WEA has not seen a release with same artwork in other countries (TWBB, Aviator, Stargate, ...). the others (mars attacks, beetlejuice, ...) never stated WEA, so maybe this indicates which ones get released elsewhere (or don't)... just my personal assumption.

Reactions: djprodikis
trailer watched - not impressed ...never seen Scarlett Johansson look so trashy ...she really steped up to playin an extremly cheap hooker huh?

Only time i like bein grossed out is when i’m watching horror :hilarious:

U guys really think u’d enjoy watchin this more than once? It’s a very poor steelbook choice imo - the kinda "perverse curiosity" flick i'd only ever watch late on channel 4 if i happen to be up :smashed: :shots:

Last edited:
until now, everything from zavvi that has been announced as WEA has not seen a release with same artwork in other countries (TWBB, Aviator, Stargate, ...). the others (mars attacks, beetlejuice, ...) never stated WEA, so maybe this indicates which ones get released elsewhere (or don't)... just my personal assumption.
Thanks, missed the WEA cause I was reading off the Zavvi website.

trailer watched - not impressed ...never seen Scarlett Johansson look so trashy ...she really steped up to playin an extremly cheap hooker huh?

Only time i like bein grossed out is when i’m watching horror :hilarious:

U guys really think u’d enjoy watchin this more than once? It’s a very poor steelbook choice imo the kinda "perverse curiosity" flick i'd only ever watch late on channel 4 if i happen to be up :smashed: :shots:

Well for me, there was the curiosity of seeing some apparently unaware Glaswegians attempting to flirt with Scarlett.

Reactions: SaberTooth