Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this showing up in the Zavvi 'Mega Monday' email when it hasn't even been released to buy yet?

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/mega-monday/blu-ray.list?pageNumber=4&sortOrder=price&sortReverse=false

Considering the company it's keeping with the other goodies listed there, wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to boost its appeal by mere association. :D Trailer was distinctly Kubrickian and there it is sitting right next to Stan's collection.

Or I'm just paranoid and its an error. You decide. :p

It's not Monday yet? If it goes live Monday, then I'd say it works

I thought Mega Monday was supposed to be promotional or discounted items? This will cost full whack!

Nothing 'mega' about that only the price!

**I thanked your Star Trek collection by the way. You can get your award now**:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: sickboy84
Not live 4 me

It's not live when I click on the purchase link...but it is live if you go through the Mega Monday email.

Need the purchase link updated please.

Last edited:
Not a notion at that price. Don't care if it's limited or not. Especially as it would've been a blind buy for me.

To ask people to fork out €30 without even knowing what you will actually receive is a bit of a joke. I wish Zavvi could have full details of the product available before it goes live. Then they have the cheek to advertise it in the 'Mega Monday' lineup. I notice it doesn't say 'you save x-amount' underneath it as IT IS NOT DISCOUNTED!!

Hopefully (for those that want it) it will have a premium finish and not another poor matte paint job. It would need to for that price.

It will probably still sell out but it's not something I really want so I don't mind with this one.

Last edited:
Its Live to order
Price is still €30.99 Euro :angry:

They can forget it at that price 2000 limited makes no difference to me even if it was limited to 100 I still not pay that price

Zavvi pushing there luck with this release

Last edited: