Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
The problem is you can't pre-order movies, the system won't let you. That's what screwed me up, otherwise I would have received all the needed copies in the store close to my place.

Definitely :)
But, how much copies did you resevered at your local Futureshop? Because you had to $10 to pre-order the steelbook from the manager.

But, how much copies did you resevered at your local Futureshop? Because you had to $10 to pre-order the steelbook from the manager.

None. The pre-order didn't work, the manager of the store close to my place got the answer from the future shop buyer from the district and told him he couldn't honor his 120 copies order. That's when he said "well I couldn't help you with Underworld, but if you want more copies of Sherlock Holmes and Act of Valor sent to your store ask Mehdi now." That's how I knew about Act of Valor.

Reactions: ash333
Biscuit, you are an absolute legend on a normal day so what you are doing for us in the Underworld group buy is over and above the call of duty. For that I salute you!!

Rest assured your tip will be even healthier in the next of your GBs I partake in so that you are compensated sufficiently for petrol / time etc. Unfortunately I won't be able to give back the years you lose due to the stress of it all ;)

There are 17 stores in a 60 miles radius from my place. I'll go to all the stores needed to reach my goal.

Wow bro, I'm just reading this now. All I have to say is that we owe you big time for your effort here :scat:

I have your back if you ever need help with something :)