Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
I love those effects. Say what you will about 'Twilight' but the effects on the Spanish Steels really work, like this one does. So stoked!:)

:eek:
Been to 2 stores during my lunch break (2 hours after opening) and they only had 5 copies each... Good luck Biscuit!!!

Got 1 copy in store.

I kinda regret buying 1 on-line since I have to wait for the other copy next week to receive it.

I'm tempted to buy another copy in store.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

:eek:
Been to 2 stores during my lunch break (2 hours after opening) and they only had 5 copies each... Good luck Biscuit!!!

I saw 10-13 copies of it here. There was a sign that said 'Maximum 3 per customer' for this steelbook.

Well I just got my copy. This is indeed a limited release. My store usually has tons of steel books for any given release. Atleast they always seem to get double the stock of what other Future Shop's get and they only had about I would say 15-20 copies of this steel half n' hour after opening today. The other store down the street had ZERO copies.

So get em' while there still around peeps. Cuz they will be gone soon. Now Im thinking I should have gotten at least one extra copy although this is a global release at the end of the day so there will be plenty to go around once it all said and done.

Reactions: ash333