Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still in love with my steel.

However I am gutted I cannot use the Ultraviolet code being from the UK.

Anyone know how to bypass this? I want the digital copy that I paid for! :angry:

I'm still in love with my steel.

However I am gutted I cannot use the Ultraviolet code being from the UK.

Anyone know how to bypass this? I want the digital copy that I paid for! :angry:

Its actually a blessing that you cannot use the Ultraviolet code. I don't see the point in these digital copies.

Unless you can watch it in HD on a 42" LED TV.

Originally Posted by RobertJoseph17
Some people like to watch movies other than their homes. Some people do see a point in digital copies. I'm not saying I'm one of them, just saying how it is.

Imagine watching a movie like Avatar for example for the first time ever.... On an iPhone.. 3.5" Screen. lol

Well I do have an 18" 1080p Full HD screen on my laptop plus it has an HDMI port so I can hook it up to a HD TV for when I am not at home. I find that handy tbh.

I haven't watched many digital copies but it's knowing you have the access to it that cheers me up if you get what I mean. ;)

Found one of these tonight in my local BB for $20. It was on an endcap with the regular edition - on sale! :)

Reactions: ash333
Cool Spawnshop. You think it might have been a return copy or did somebody really have that one hidden away in the back stockroom & they just found it lol

Either one i'm sure - the plastic wrap was a little worse for wear (dull, torn), but the SB was perfect condition. It was just hiding away somewhere waiting for me :D
They had a few of the Wrath of Titans too, but they were priced at $35!! EEK!