Video Game Steelbook Price Drop Thread

Does it say on the outside which system these steelbooks are for? Or are they universal? Thanks!

All of them are logo-free, but size wise:

- Ghost Recon (G1)
- NHL 12 (G1)
- Battlefield 3 (G1)
- Zelda (G1)
- Duke Nukem (G1)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (G2)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection (G1)
- Skyrim (G1)
- Prototype 2 (G1 & G2, both are available)
- Diablo III (G1)

Huh. I'd be interested in a few of those if the price is decent and the condition is okay (Skyrim BF3 and FFXII-2). Thanks for looking out Biscuit!

All of them are logo-free, but size wise:

- Ghost Recon (G1)
- NHL 12 (G1)
- Battlefield 3 (G1)
- Zelda (G1)
- Duke Nukem (G1)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (G2)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection (G1)
- Skyrim (G1)
- Prototype 2 (G1 & G2, both are available)
- Diablo III (G1)

Oh yes!!! Diablo III in the list? Sweet count me in!!! Thanks again Mehdi!!

1 copy of Diablo III but it has that infamous scratch on the spine.

Funny thing is, went to future shop like I said and they all disappeared. Asked the clerk and he told me the store manager has changed his mind and didn't want to sell them anymore :dunno:

I'll call him tomorrow tho and hopefully I'll be able to make him change his mind.

WT!!! that manager. does he not know who YOU are???? Well the scratch on the spine i can live with....i've learnt that i'd rather have the steelbook with the scratch than not have the steelbook at all....and thank you. at that price that they're looking to get rid of them, i cant complain.

My local FS is clearing all their videogames steelbooks. I don't know how much they are looking for each, but my guess would be somewhere between $10 and $20 each. Titles are:

- Ghost Recon
- NHL 12
- Battlefield 3
- Zelda
- Duke Nukem
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection
- Skyrim

More info tomorrow :scat:

Would love
- ghost recon;
- nhl 12;
- skyrim;

How many are you getting your hands on mate.

Aliens Vs Predator PS3 steelbook great price can put ypur alien vs predator 1 and 2 inside

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALIENS-VS...eo_Games_JS&hash=item19ce423bf8#ht_1128wt_737

Yeah but it's only got 1 disc holder. I converted mine to hold 2 discs to hold AvP1&2 ;)
P1020413.jpg

P1020432.jpg

Bought mine from this guy - 1st copy arrived with large dent/scratch on top left hand corner (rear) - dropped him an email and explained I was a collector and free mint replacement arrived two days later :)

Now that's some good customer service! Great idea and the art is awesome!

Last edited:
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is sold for $39.99 + taxes (instead of $59.99 + taxes) for the regular edition, and the Future Shop Exclusive Edition (with the statue) is sold for $59.99 + taxes (instead of $79.99 + taxes). Both come with the steelbook obviously.

Reactions: ocielz
https://www.coolshop.com/no/?ref=logo

Found this norwegian shop when I was looking for a Prince Caspian steelbook for PS3, and I got a brand new one for 11 USD! Might be a good place to check now and then, because that's the only place I ever found the PS3 Prince Caspian steel.

I think they only ship to norway/sweden/denmark, so if you ever need something there let me know. i'd be glad to forward it to you.

Reactions: biscuitnoir