- HITMAN ABSOLUTION para Xbox 360 a $699.00
- SLEEPING DOGS para Xbox 360 a $699.00
- TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 para Xbox 360 a $699.00
- TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 para PS3 a $699.00
- WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2013 para Xbox 360 a $699.00
- WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2013 para PS3 a $699.00
- XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN para Xbox 360 a $699.00
- XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN para PS3 a $699.00

I picked up 6 of these, most of the ones I wanted were sold out though. 3 for $10 with free shipping is a crazy good deal.

Ghost recon's for 13 cents is crazy. I was told by an FS employee that they were told by head office to throw them all out in the trash, so I doubt there are any left, unless he was lying to me.

I picked up 6 of these, most of the ones I wanted were sold out though. 3 for $10 with free shipping is a crazy good deal.

Ghost recon's for 13 cents is crazy. I was told by an FS employee that they were told by head office to throw them all out in the trash, so I doubt there are any left, unless he was lying to me.

I might hafta go garbage picking then! :hilarious:

Can any Canadian members help me pick up some of these and ship them to Australia? Please PM me will tip thank you in advance :)

I went into my Futureshop the other day and they didn't have any left and most the online sale was gone when I got off work. I tried to scoop a bunch up to help ppl out,.. (especially the 0.13cent ones) but as stinkofdefeat relayed, most of them probably ended up in the trash. (online said my store had most of these but wouldn't let me reserve for pickup) The FS employee had no idea of the sale/didn't believe me until I told him to go to the website. He checked out the back room for me to double check. He was probably as disappointed as me that they had no stock. We ended up finding 3 Assassins Creed 3 Steels ( all 3 damaged ) so a pointless trip. Sorry mima/anyone else interested. Hopefully it's not the case all around Canada but no luck here guys.

I went into my Futureshop the other day and they didn't have any left and most the online sale was gone when I got off work. I tried to scoop a bunch up to help ppl out,.. (especially the 0.13cent ones) but as stinkofdefeat relayed, most of them probably ended up in the trash. (online said my store had most of these but wouldn't let me reserve for pickup) The FS employee had no idea of the sale/didn't believe me until I told him to go to the website. He checked out the back room for me to double check. He was probably as disappointed as me that they had no stock. We ended up finding 3 Assassins Creed 3 Steels ( all 3 damaged ) so a pointless trip. Sorry mima/anyone else interested. Hopefully it's not the case all around Canada but no luck here guys.

Its an online only sale, so I am not surprised they didn't know of it at the store level.

I couldn't get on the computer when the sale first went up as I had to go to work, but when I got off work I came home and checked, and most everything was gone, I managed to get 6 steels for $20 shipped, who knows what condition they will be in when they get here though.

VG steels are weird, most are G1, some have no printing on the spines, and some are not shrink-wrapped so they get damaged on the shelf easily.... oh yeah and their empty ;).

Its an online only sale, so I am not surprised they didn't know of it at the store level.

I couldn't get on the computer when the sale first went up as I had to go to work, but when I got off work I came home and checked, and most everything was gone, I managed to get 6 steels for $20 shipped, who knows what condition they will be in when they get here though.

VG steels are weird, most are G1, some have no printing on the spines, and some are not shrink-wrapped so they get damaged on the shelf easily.... oh yeah and their empty ;).

Same here, after work, all the ones I wanted to grab were gone, luckily I called my buddy, on june 2nd, @1 in the morning and told him about it cause I knew he'd be down for some steel steals, he said he got up to pee (lol) @5am and checked again they'd been live for a bit so he even missed out on a few, he did manage to spend over $75 on ones he wanted and he even grabbed me the COD's, they have some damage but @$3/per I'm not complaining, really happy. :thumbs: side note: the sale was honoured in-store -probably because most stores had none left...

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Futureshop, as of yesterday, has a deal on going. Buy 3 steelbooks for $10 or $5 each. Most stores will have them displayed but in the event they don't have room just talk to an associate to make sure there store is taking part.

Is there a gb for the current futureshop deal by chance or a list of whats available? I live in US and would like a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2