Video Game Steelbook Price Drop Thread

The game is average at best. I had it before and then sold it. Beat it with Predator and Marine campaigns, the Alien was too dizzying for me. Not much replay value. It's no COD or Battlefield. I might just swapped the plastic insides for a 2 disc holder for my AvP movies:) it does come with a nice little facehugger and the steel has a slip for it, kinda like oblivion steelbook.

Reactions: darczap
The game is average at best. I had it before and then sold it. Beat it with Predator and Marine campaigns, the Alien was too dizzying for me. Not much replay value. It's no COD or Battlefield. I might just swapped the plastic insides for a 2 disc holder for my AvP movies:) it does come with a nice little facehugger and the steel has a slip for it, kinda like oblivion steelbook.

Hmm. I open my video game steelbooks so I can play the games. May have to think about this one. Thanks for the info. though!

Just stumbled onto these forums today and going through post. Just ordered force II for steelbook and been wanting it anyways.. good price. Thanks for post!