Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) [USA/Canada]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com - Amazon CA
Price: $149.99 - (Amazon) - CDN$111.99 - (Amazon CA)
Note: 5 disc set

walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

Last edited:
I just got free shipping on my whole order first item arrived few weeks ago and now this so thats probably as good if not better than credit? How much did they give you?
I'm from Canada so I get free shipping regardless. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I will write Amazon and ask for a credit to be used for my next purchase.

Has anyone had this shipped yet from amazon.ca?
I'm still waiting after various emails complaining and being today it was being shipped today, STILL no movement on this order.

This seems to have been an issue for everyone here who ordered it at the low price of 'CDN$111.99'. I'm guessing that they hoped most customers would cancel as that's the option I keep being offered from amazon.

The only compensation is that they have waived the shipping costs, but when/if it ships I've still got the dreaded UK import taxes to deal with.(n)

Reactions: elle82
Has anyone had this shipped yet from amazon.ca?
I'm still waiting after various emails complaining and being today it was being shipped today, STILL no movement on this order.

This seems to have been an issue for everyone here who ordered it at the low price of 'CDN$111.99'. I'm guessing that they hoped most customers would cancel as that's the option I keep being offered from amazon.

The only compensation is that they have waived the shipping costs, but when/if it ships I've still got the dreaded UK import taxes to deal with.(n)
Yes mine was shipped 2 days ago and eta is end of next week.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punky Partridge
My order is in the UK now, should be delivered Monday.
UPS now want £31.95 for "duties or taxes due on the package", not sure how they work that out as was only charged £66.31 by amazon!(n)

From Amazon:
Item Under Review
This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
From Amazon:
Item Under Review
This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Anyone know whats wrong with it?

Gosh darn it. I was waiting for a price drop. Someone convince me to get this. I was waiting for a price like this. But now I'm wondering if I should hold out for cheaper.
Do u really need convincing? lol. You know u want it....it's nearly Christmas.....buy....it.....