Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.
Discount doesn't get applied for me... shocker that. :rolleyes:

Note
I have just checked
The offer email they have sent to most of us
Its not active yet to apply the discount

I expect though it will be fixed at some stage and also The Incredibles and The Bugs Life will also be available if stock is available

So I would have a lucky penny out of my £50 note:
mono50.jpg

Or buy a ZBox and have some more spare change! Happy days.

Zavvi are total SCUM for this!! What do they think this steelbook is, Thor HMV version!!??!!
It is annoying and totally unnecessary, but I think "SCUM" is a little OTT. I understand these deals with the XBox are totally wrong and hopefully they stop doing this, but I doubt it. Try not to let it get to you mate, it would now probably work out much cheaper buying these on eBay.

Reactions: Steelselecta
It is annoying and totally unnecessary, but I think "SCUM" is a little OTT. I understand these deals with the XBox are totally wrong and hopefully they stop doing this, but I doubt it. Try not to let it get to you mate, it would now probably work out much cheaper buying these on eBay.
I get what you are saying, but it is really getting frustrating how they go about their business. I only used that word as I didn't think it would be appropriate to say what I really think![emoji13]
I do feel sorry for the general staff who are clearly going to get bombarded by emails from people, myself included, they are only going by the rules that Zavvi tell them, but as for management..... well I'll keep what I think of them to myself!

Reactions: wyatt03
I get what you are saying, but it is really getting frustrating how they go about their business. I only used that word as I didn't think it would be appropriate to say what I really think![emoji13]
I do feel sorry for the general staff who are clearly going to get bombarded by emails from people, myself included, they are only going by the rules that Zavvi tell them, but as for management..... well I'll keep what I think of them to myself!
Your alright mate. It's so frustrating they make you buy things you don't want, just to get steels you do want. I had to bite the bullet and get The ZBox to get WFRR that I really wanted. What really frustrates me is I'm signed up for the the email blasts about the new Steelbook releases, but I didn't get and notification for WFRR and I also missed Commando, which I also really wanted

Reactions: Steelselecta
Your alright mate. It's so frustrating they make you buy things you don't want, just to get steels you do want. I had to bite the bullet and get The ZBox to get WFRR that I really wanted. What really frustrates me is I'm signed up for the the email blasts about the new Steelbook releases, but I didn't get and notification for WFRR and I also missed Commando, which I also really wanted
Funny that, because I'm "supposed" to get the same emails. Never do, only if it's for something I couldn't care less about like wolf creek steelbook!![emoji16]

Reactions: wyatt03
Torn. Wanna get this, but resent having to buy the zbox to get it at the normal price.
Don't do it mate, you'll only be encouraging Zavvi to pull the same kind of [emoji90] with every other steel they release!
Let's teach them a lesson and force feed their zboxes down THEIR throats instead of ours!

Reactions: lolwut
I have Wall-E, Incredibles and Ratatouille pre-ordered, but I feel that sorry for collectors getting shafted by them ar**holes at zavvi I've sent them a message, as I'm sure many others have. this is it:

"Dear thieves,
Is Zavvi actively trying to alienate the entire steelbook community? Charging a simply ridiculous £49.99 for popular Disney steelbooks. It's a disgusting tactic if you intend to keep them at that price and I hope you intend on dropping it back down to the correct RRP price £19.99 very soon, otherwise you may find collectors boycotting your site in the near future, as everyone is very pi**ed off with your recent practices. I know my message will be like water off a ducks back, but I hope collectors act with their wallets in the future.

Steven aka your ex high spender :cigar:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo and dLux
Fantastic contribution.

Anyway back on subject - the offer has now ended. Maybe enough of us complained... Sadly the price is still £50.... are they serious?

What subject was that? Sour grapes?

Obviously if nobody bought any copies at 50 GBP, they would be forced to lower their price in order to sell them. The fact that they haven't means that those willing to spend more will get theirs first. Those looking for a 9.99 GBP budget price will have to wait.

Reactions: justhedudeman
What subject was that? Sour grapes?

Obviously if nobody bought any copies at 50 GBP, they would be forced to lower their price in order to sell them. The fact that they haven't means that those willing to spend more will get theirs first. Those looking for a 9.99 GBP budget price will have to wait.
Obviously. But your message "don't buy it then" hardly added to the discussion did it.

I like many others have said on here that the price is too high - and I like many others won't be buying unless they lower the price. However, this is a discussion site, so many of us are venting our frustration on here about the price. Posting "don't buy it then" is hardly helpful / adding to the discussion is it.