Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged them about The Incredibles steelbook which was £24.99 when I pre ordered but then dropped to £19.99 before it sold out- They've said they honour the lower price, but I'll believe it when I see it; Feel I've got at least 5 emails to various Zavvi staff members coming before I get anywhere when it comes to chasing my £5 refund on this one...

I messaged them about The Incredibles steelbook which was £24.99 when I pre ordered but then dropped to £19.99 before it sold out- They've said they honour the lower price, but I'll believe it when I see it; Feel I've got at least 5 emails to various Zavvi staff members coming before I get anywhere when it comes to chasing my £5 refund on this one...
They do honour the lower price, but on occasion they need a gentle reminder...
clear.png

I responded to him in the retailer thread @jailbird_joey. Moderating our forum and keeping threads on track/discussions on topic is not a 'police' action, it is part of what this community is about-keeping discussions friendly, informative and relevant for 'everyone', not just a few people in a dispute:)

I'm wondering when or if this will come back up for pre-order at the new £19.99 price, I've seen many long sold out steels change in price while sold out but never come back to order. The bundle (zbox/wall-e) pre-order is now a dead duck as well, £41.99 for both is now £1.99 more expensive....

As for the artwork, I do like it, the back is excellent as is the internal art, but would have preferred a different front cover, but I'm happy enough.

Hi All I got a response from Zavvi:

"Hello George, Thank you for the message. Please can you supply us with the order number so we are able to look into this for you. Kind regards, Kieran"

Therefore I suggest that everyone that does have a pre-order then it may be worth chasing this up in advance. Can't promise it will work out, we'll see...

Reactions: Steelselecta
Hi All I got a response from Zavvi:

"Hello George, Thank you for the message. Please can you supply us with the order number so we are able to look into this for you. Kind regards, Kieran"

Therefore I suggest that everyone that does have a pre-order then it may be worth chasing this up in advance. Can't promise it will work out, we'll see...
I assume your talking about the price drop just beware if you used a discount code with your order the pre order price promise does not apply
If you did not use a discount code then yes the pre order price promise does apply but Zavvi do not apply the difference in price to your order automatically
You must wait till after your order has been shipped
You then have to contact Zavvi and ask for the pre order price promise after you get delivery

That is why we all cancel and re order when a price does drop before release date as its just to messy to deal with Zavvi looking for pre order price promise but majority of the time most used a discount code and it don't apply anyway
Note when it comes back in stock before release date make you you re order first and only then after you done the re-order cancel older order at the dearer price just in case its sold out before you get to do an another order

Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today
and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we
will charge you the lower price!

This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including
any discount codes and bundle offers
. We reserve the right to reject or cancel
any orders which are used in conjunction with any other offers even if your
credit or debit card has been charged.

Last edited:
I cancelled mine as I was able to get the US/CA one for only $40 shipped and the pics I was provided show it to be in mint condition. Definitely worth the cancellation on this one...

Zavvi are just first class muppets of the highest order ..... just can't wait for another big UK retailer to appear and beat them into the ground !
Is this even legal to sell something for £24.99 then reduce it months before release by £5 but not honour the price reduction ?
Even if they said because you used a discount code which I did for £2.50 to make it £22.49 surely they could alter this manually and remove the code but honour the price reduction to £19.99 !
That would save loads of hassle for people and Zavvi.
It beggers belief , surely trading standards would like to hear about this latest scam.

Hmmmmmm where is my telephone

Just come off the phone with them and they advise everyone to cancel their pre orders and then re-order when it's back on site at £19.99 ..... unreal and what a cock up !

Last edited:
That's crazy that they don't have a pre-order price guarantee. Never heard of that.
They do have pre-order price guarantee but is has terms and conditions as to when it don't apply
Problem is they don't apply the difference in price automatically like amazon do

They will charge your debit/credit card the price you ordered at
You then have to contact them after release date and when payment had been taken to get the pre-order price and be a good idea if you take a screen shot as proof the price dropped
Note the UK price will only apply with pre order price promise so use this to quote a pre order price promise
Remember if your order is in €/$ you may see price go up and down on the website this is currency exchange rate causing price change and not the actual UK price been changed

I always just re order at the cheaper price and cancel the dearer order as its saves the hassle of contacting them

Majority of my orders though I use a discount code if there is an active code working so the pre order price promise does not apply to majority of my orders anyway

Wall-e will come back in stock at some stage and I will simply just re order it at the cheaper price and if a working discount code is available I will reduce the price even further

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
They do have pre-order price guarantee but is has terms and conditions as to when it don't apply
Problem is they don't apply the difference in price automatically like amazon do

They will charge your debit/credit card the price you ordered at
You then have to contact them after release date and when payment had been taken to get the pre-order price and be a good idea if you take a screen shot as proof the price dropped
Note the UK price will only apply with pre order price promise so use this to quote a pre order price promise
Remember if your order is in €/$ you may see price go up and down on the website this is currency exchange rate causing price change and not the actual UK price been changed

I always just re order at the cheaper price and cancel the dearer order as its saves the hassle of contacting them

Majority of my orders though I use a discount code if there is an active code working so the pre order price promise does not apply to majority of my orders anyway

Wall-e will come back in stock at some stage and I will simply just re order it at the cheaper price and if a working discount code is available I will reduce the price even further

Me to I've always re ordered when these things happen, don't trust them to sort it out half thetime and is less agg