Pictures courtesy Blusteel2012:
PICT4397.jpg

PICT4398.jpg

PICT4396.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]AdVuzyjtcGk[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm caught with me pants down...No copy for myself, lol

I can't believe a min production run of 4000 has sold out...Not enough buzz about this release.

Yeah, Best Pic nominee and Disney's marketing power behind it. Who knows maybe it comes back mysteriously...hope my copy arrived mint at my friend's...:ohno:

Just my luck... cancelled mine the day before they started shipping them. I didn't think there was much excitement around this release and expected the price to drop a month or so down the line. Looks like I was wrong!

Oh well, not a big fan of the film anyway, and the money I saved can go towards another steel. Plus something tells me this may come back in-stock eventually anyway.

Just my luck... cancelled mine the day before they started shipping them. I didn't think there was much excitement around this release and expected the price to drop a month or so down the line. Looks like I was wrong!

Oh well, not a big fan of the film anyway, and the money I saved can go towards another steel. Plus something tells me this may come back in-stock eventually anyway.

Same here Noodles cancelled mine about 5 days ago as not really bothered about this one. At least I got one ordered for JBSOLO lucky guy.

+1 And I still can't believe it...OMG and Monday is a Bank Holiday EEK!

will have to look instore on monday then instead then Hub like i will be doing

Hub like me EEK!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Same here Noodles cancelled mine about 5 days ago as not really bothered about this one. At least I got one ordered for JBSOLO lucky guy.

Yeah, and I've got a few lucky members :scat:

Damn! I placed my order for Sherlock earlier today and was going to do this at the same time but got way laid at work and then forgot!!

Same here Noodles cancelled mine about 5 days ago as not really bothered about this one.
A part of me is hoping that it turns out to be a really fugly steel, just so I don't completely regret cancelling my order. :p

man i was going to order this==' i reckon it'll be a glossy steel and im in love with glossy steels:) hopefully its not!:hilarious:

Can't wait until it arrives and it looks great with no printed banners or logos and has interior and rear artwork :drool:

Oh wait what am I thinking, this is Disney releasing a steel in the UK :(