war-horse.jpg

Pictures courtesy Blusteel2012:
PICT4397.jpg

PICT4398.jpg

PICT4396.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]AdVuzyjtcGk[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre ordered A game of shadows and it's in my hmv account at £17.99 but it's on their website for £15 and the Amaray is £25 wtf

Must just be an error in their pricing system as prices seen to be messed up for everything.

Sorry, was speed reading through the thread :emb:
No worries mate, it was my fault... I didn't really put my sarcasm across very well.

But yeah... it looks like the HMV site is just glitching, yet again.

I wonder if they'll cancel any orders though that were made during the glitch?

they're quick enough to cancel orders when the glitch sends the price through the floor

No more pix yet ah? I'm still don't know if I should get this one,I liked d movie and at the beginning I wanted it,but with so many classic ones coming up....I don't know any more...

i pre ordered this as soon as it went on sale. I'm not liking the front if I'm being honest hopefully it will change come release.

Is the front likely to change or not?

Given Disney's steelbook history in the UK, I was considering cancelling this. Thing is it might turn out decent and then HMV will bump the price to a ridiculous level like they have with some of their others.

next week is the release of this one and there are not any more pix, i like the movie but base on that i ll take a decision of buying it or not since there are so many steels coming up...