Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watchmen: Collector's Edition Blu-ray [UK]

Look what those lucky Americans are getting (again) on November 13

watchmen1.jpg

Special Features:

Watchmen: Director's Cut
Maximum Movie Mode Watchmen: Focus Points (over 30 minutes)
The Phenomenon: The Comic that changed comics real super heroes
Real Vigilantes Mechanics: Technologies of a Fantastic World
Music Video: My Chemical Romance Perform "Desolation Row"
The original theatrical cut on DVD
The first DC Comics hardcover edition of the influential graphic novel
Collectible lenticular packaging

Warner UK, please for the love of god, RELEASE THIS IN THE UK! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
That collectors edition looks good, but when I saw this in the cinema I thought it was crap and dragged on. I have seen peoples comments saying with the second or third viewing it gets better. So I'll give it another go at some point. I have the Play.com Steelbook on order, but I think I may end up selling that on or trading it if I still don't like it.

This does look nice and is certainly a lot easier than trying to get hold of the ultimate collectors ediiton set! I wonder where the lenticular packaging will be, possibly around the digipack from the looks of the picture?

Nice. I've ordered two. In case I ever hit hard times and need the money :) this will go oop at some point. I do have the UC Digipack on Blu Ray as well.

Pre-ordered! First item I've ever ordered from Amazon.com... looking forward to the customs fees. :ohno:

Edit - Which Amazon shipping option is it where you pay for customs charges straight away?

Last edited:
Pre-ordered! First item I've ever ordered from Amazon.com... looking forward to the customs fees. :ohno:

Edit - Which Amazon shipping option is it where you pay for customs charges straight away?

I've just gone for standard with marked as a gift and hope it'll sneak through

This does look nice and is certainly a lot easier than trying to get hold of the ultimate collectors ediiton set! I wonder where the lenticular packaging will be, possibly around the digipack from the looks of the picture?

The Lenticular will be the character images on the main box. One set are the film versions, and will change to the animated ones from the comics

Reactions: Sigill
Another stupid question... how do I do that (send as gift)? :p

There is a gift option page in the payment stages. You can add a free gift message and also tick a box that shows it to not print the prices on any external labels. This doesn't always work though

Reactions: Noodles
The Lenticular will be the character images on the main box. One set are the film versions, and will change to the animated ones from the comics

Thanks, that sounds good!

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

There is a gift option page in the payment stages. You can add a free gift message and also tick a box that shows it to not print the prices on any external labels. This doesn't always work though

That sounds like it might be worth a go! Thanks cooey!;)

Oh yeah, haha... it was staring me right in the face. Thanks dude!