Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool i may get this one too, not sure why there is 2 editions, i think ii will wait for a description and the decide what one will get :)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered! First item I've ever ordered from Amazon.com...looking forward to the customs fees. :ohno:

Edit - Which Amazon shipping option is it where you pay for customs charges straight away?

if you want to pre pay customs charge its any of these 2 shipping options

AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 8-14 business days)

AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (averages 2-4 days)

i know putting as a gift can sometimes avoid import fees, but sometimes (and it's happened to me) you get slapped with huge import fees anyway, and with this it'll be at least £30+(import fee cost and royal mail handling fee) but if you use the AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping option, you pay an extra $15.49 for import fees and quicker posting that way you avoid any nasty surprises when you await the sets arrival.

Yes you pay a Little more money, but better safe then sorry :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles

i know putting as a gift can sometimes avoid import fees, but sometimes (and it's happened to me) you get slapped with huge import fees anyway, and with this it'll be at least £30+(import fee cost and royal mail handling fee) but if you use the AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping option, you pay an extra $15.49 for import fees and quicker posting that way you avoid any nasty surprises when you await the sets arrival.

Thanks for explaining that. It's been explained to me once before, but I have a memory like a goldfish! Think I'll take your advice and pay that little bit extra just to be safe... because knowing my luck I'll get charged customs anyway.

Customs wouldn't be £30+, my customs charges for the Transformers set was £24 and that was for an item that was prices at $89. This would be about £18ish in charges I would imagine.

BUT, for the sake of an extra $18 (from the standard shipping to Expedited shipping with fees paid), to save possibly paying an extra £20 on top because of customs then it might be worth the risk to pay the extra.

It's always a risk though with customs, I've ordered lots and lots of things overseas and I've only been caught a handful of times

Customs wouldn't be £30+, my customs charges for the Transformers set was £24 and that was for an item that was prices at $89. This would be about £18ish in charges I would imagine.

Sorry my estimate was for the retail price of 74.99 not amazons lower price, i just based it on the fees i had to pay when i imported star wars saga on bluray.

It cost me about $80, but i got slapped with a £28 charge (£16 went to parcel force handling fee, £12 was to pay the import fee)

thats what annoys me the handling fees of these delivery companies. It's often more than the actual import fee, eg i bought a metroid figma from japan, cost about £38 Had to pay an import fee that was about £4 but the post office charged me £15 on top of that, it's annoying to say the least.

Sorry my estimate was for the retail price of 74.99 not amazons lower price, i just based it on the fees i had to pay when i imported star wars saga on bluray.

It cost me about $80, but i got slapped with a £28 charge (£16 went to parcel force handling fee, £12 was to pay the import fee)

thats what annoys me the handling fees of these delivery companies. It's often more than the actual import fee, eg i bought a metroid figma from japan, cost about £38 Had to pay an import fee that was about £4 but the post office charged me £15 on top of that, it's annoying to say the least.

Yeah, I don't mind the actual customs charges but Royal Mails and Parcel Force's handling fees are a disgrace.

Back OT..... can't wait for this one :D

Can anyone confirm whether the original ultimate cut was region locked as im guessing this will be the same. Cant resist this so ordered but are there any other uk buyers worried that the week after this arrives a european version will be announced? Surely we'll get the ultimate cut over here at some point?