Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
price back down to $45.99 at WB shop no coupons that I can find

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

they will price match and if you ordered it while the price was over $50 will honor the free shipping

Has it been confirmed whether this will have the directors cut on it as well as the ultimate cut?

I think Cooey meant the actual Director's Cut without the animated segments

there are a few press releases going round saying that this set includes the Ultimate Cut, the Director's Cut and the Theatrical Cut

I think Cooey meant the actual Director's Cut without the animated segments

there are a few press releases going round saying that this set includes the Ultimate Cut, the Director's Cut and the Theatrical Cut
Yeah, I had the feeling that was his question. To answer: contains only the Ultimate Cut. If you want DC: buy it separately.

@Cooey, don't have the Watchmen Play.com steelbook? Contains DC. ;)

True but because the UK BD is released by Paramount and not Warner Bros, it misses out on the rather excellent Maximum Movie Mode

which is confusing because Terminator Salvation included it and that was released by Sony outside of the US (a WB picture in the US)

Yeah, I had the feeling that was his question. To answer: contains only the Ultimate Cut. If you want DC: buy it separately.

@Cooey, don't have the Watchmen Play.com steelbook? Contains DC. ;)

You say that, but according to the PR it says this -

The Collector's Edition Blu-ray set will include 'Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut,' 'Watchmen: Director's Cut,' 'Watchmen: Theatrical Cut' (DVD only), the first DC Comics hardcover edition of the influential graphic novel, and collectible lenticular packaging

You say that, but according to the PR it says this -
Trust me, it's not seperate on a disc. Only the TC is seperate on a DVD. You will get two in one, with the Ultimate Cut. An easy PR term.

The cover will be also lenticular. ;) Changing the actors to the comic actors. :cool:

Reactions: liorb22
Trust me, it's not seperate on a disc. Only the TC is seperate on a DVD. You will get two in one, with the Ultimate Cut. An easy PR term.

The cover will be also lenticular. ;) Changing the actors to the comic actors. :cool:

So the box case will have the lenticular cover?? I was having a strong feeling it might be lenticular.
Awesome news