Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, it's not seperate on a disc. Only the TC is seperate on a DVD. You will get two in one, with the Ultimate Cut. An easy PR term.

The cover will be also lenticular. ;) Changing the actors to the comic actors. :cool:

How can it be two in one then if it's just the Ultimate Cut? If that includes the animated scenes into the directors cut then it's just one cut of the movie

Needless to say, it doesn't matter. I've picked up a cheap copy of Watchmen on Blu for about $5 from Amazon.com that'll be coming with my Ultimate set :)

How can it be two in one then if it's just the Ultimate Cut? If that includes the animated scenes into the directors cut then it's just one cut of the movie

might be seemless branching? that way they could include all versions if they wanted. we will know soon enough!

might be seemless branching? that way they could include all versions if they wanted. we will know soon enough!

This is what I'm hoping for, but I don't see it happening!

Hopefully some of you guys in the US will have it by the weekend, then you can tell us :D

I think I remember a few weeks a ago there might be a UK release of this early next year however I could be dreaming. Anyway I've cancelled my order because its a triple dip for me hopefully it will drop in pice later down the road.