Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Asian releases, it is one of my Passion. But for those who say that FA are not on the level of Asian retailers (Kimchi, Nova, Blufans...).
Film Arena with their ''film arena Collection WEA Fullslip exclusive numbered edition packages'' have proved ''releases after releases'' since the beginning of their line, that they are equal if not above many of the Asian ones. The proof lies in their releases and they have the goods to back it up.
I have only got a few Nova releases in my collection, so it's hard to compare. They seem to be getting better though, that's not to say the early ones were not of a good standard.

This and Kingsman look very classy!

This still is listed as 'preorder' on the site as opposed to Kingsman for example which says 'sold out'

Does this mean its still available to preorder or not because I can see a purchase button on the items page?

This still is listed as 'preorder' on the site as opposed to Kingsman for example which says 'sold out'

Does this mean its still available to preorder or not because I can see a purchase button on the items page?

It says Pre-order, but if you click to get to the item description page, you will see there is no button to allow you to pre-order.

All the items were sold out during the pre-order period which has passed (and film arena has confirmed it)
The release date is tomorrow so those who were able to purchase their copy during the pre-order window
they will have their copy shipped once it is released.

Last edited:
It says Pre-order, but if you click to get to the item description page, you will see there is no button to allow you to pre-order.

All the items were sold out during the pre-order period which has passed (and film arena has confirmed it)
The release date is tomorrow so those who were able to purchase their copy during the pre-order window
they will have their copy shipped once it is released.

Oh damn! :sorry: I never realised that, I've been waiting for tomorrow for a little while now ready to quickly buy it as soon as it becomes available.

So did anyone on the reserve list ever get bumped up and get a copy? This is one of my favorite movies and a release I wanted more than almost any others. I'm not sure how I will ever get a copy, so bummed out about this!

So did anyone on the reserve list ever get bumped up and get a copy? This is one of my favorite movies and a release I wanted more than almost any others. I'm not sure how I will ever get a copy, so bummed out about this!

I also missed this from Filmarena. I totally forgot the whole pre-order date and I was sure I wouldn't get any, since it's so extremely limited and wanted film :banghead:. So checking the evilbay every day, found one, but ended up paying almost triple price.

Reactions: jordanwalkert
How about posting on the I'm Looking For "X" Steelbook thread? I'm sure at least a few ninjas bought this steelbook and have now decided that they don't want it or are cutting back on spending and will sell it onto you for roughly the same price that they acquired it at!

so how could we know if our copies are shipped? are there tracking numbers?:LOL:

When Karel ships copies on a specific day(which is almost everyday theses days), he adds a post in the proper Group Buy Thread and tags the members that he has shipped the parcels to. He also adds the date he shipped them and if you have asked for combine shipping all the info will be in that post.
Please note that he does not take pictures anymore of items he is shipping us as it was too time consuming and he has way too many copies to ship, also Tracking is not provided as usual but Karel's shipping method used is always very fast.

I really hope I will find my parcel :dunno: I asked for my tracking number from Karel because it was sent 6 days ago and it took normally 2-3 days from Czech to me. So I found out it was delivered on Friday via DHL when I was at work. To a guy I don't even know and he is not one of my neighbors in my house. I didn't received a notification in my mailbox so I don't got a address or something :grumpy:

Reactions: MGD