Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Martin, hope you are well mate? I've just looked at the box it was sent in, and yeah I've just noticed that there is 2 holes exactly through the front and back!!!View attachment 179352
View attachment 179353
Which rules out FA in my opinion and Karel, who I never suspected by the way, the guys a diamond! This must of happened in transit! But why the hell would someone do that?! Now the blood is starting to boil as this clearly was done on purpose. [emoji35]
Looking closer to the holes in the box, I can see green ink, which shows it must of been a pen, so that would of taken some force to go through the box, bubble wrap, shrink wrap and the slip!
F&@£ing B@@@@rds!!! I'd shove that pen right up their backsides if I caught them!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438627888.224710.jpg

Last edited:
@Steelselecta that is the issue, you can't know for certain where in the shipping process it was done and what their policy are. You would have to call and inquire what are their procedures, other than that, I would not unfortunately be able to guide you.

Reactions: Steelselecta
EU Law
If you receive goods ordered online damaged from a company or seller based in a EU Country

When you shop online, you have the same rights as when you buy in a shop:

• if you buy goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, you may be entitled to have them repaired, replaced, refunded or reduced in price - depending on the circumstances.
  • any information about goods or services should be accurate and not misleading. If you have been given false or misleading information, you may be entitled to a refund.
The seller is responsible for the delivery of your purchase. It is the seller who must contact the delivery service and they must send you the product again or give you a refund.

The seller is responsible for the shipping of your purchase. The seller must repair or replace your item damaged or give you a refund.

Although we all might say Film Arena or Karel its not their fault as it was caused by the postal service
EU Consumer Law
The customer does not have to deal with postal service or courier company if damage was caused during transit its the seller who is responsible for your goods ordered to arrive fit for its purpose

Last edited:
Fuming, can't claim through Royal Mail as it was sent by another postal service and Royal Mail delivered it. I'm 99% sure that Royal Mail are responsible for this, just through experience I've had with them in the past, but they've got me by the jaffas !!

Fuming, can't claim through Royal Mail as it was sent by another postal service and Royal Mail delivered it. I'm 99% sure that Royal Mail are responsible for this, just through experience I've had with them in the past, but they've got me by the jaffas !!

I feel for you buddy. As a fellow UK ninja my box from Karel too had numerous strange puncture holes in mine and severely dented and looked as though they played football with it. I double checked mine and whilst there was no damage, my Elektra suffered slightly as the disc had popped out of its holder

I feel for you buddy. As a fellow UK ninja my box from Karel too had numerous strange puncture holes in mine and severely dented and looked as though they played football with it. I double checked mine and whilst there was no damage, my Elektra suffered slightly as the disc had popped out of its holder
That sucks mate, what bewilders me is that they have done this on purpose, and for what reason? Stupidity is all I can think of. I wonder what they would feel if I used their head as a football or dartboard!!

Another great steel and slip:joy: @carllenc , thank you so much for all your hard work.. you're awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool:
20150804_134354.jpg
:happy:

@Steelselecta , really sorry to see the damage to your steelbook slips:(
Think it would annoy all of us, FA take great care in quality control, then Karel picks them up, safely stores them until they're ready for dispatch, and then later packages them up in great protective packaging to ensure their safe arrival... then some idiot gets hold of the package and stabs it on each side of the box:banghead:
Does anyone know if FA print any extra slips just in case of damage? If they did, maybe they would be kind enough to put some aside for Steelselecta, could possibly add the slips to a later gb you take part in and send them with other stuff? (Would have to put some card or foam in the empty slips to stop them getting squashed) I might be reaching here with this idea, but other retailers have extras for this kind of thing so it's just a thought.

Last edited:
That sucks mate, what bewilders me is that they have done this on purpose, and for what reason? Stupidity is all I can think of. I wonder what they would feel if I used their head as a football or dartboard!!

was it a big box with 4 FullSlips ? or the small boxes that can have maximum 3 Fullslips in it ?

I'm still waiting for delivery of my order it was shipped on the 21st July
15 days and not yet arrived in Ireland going by tracking

Something not right as all previous orders arrived in around 5-6 days

I also have 2 another releases due soon and they are overdue going by previous but only slightly and most likely due to bank holiday yesterday

I'm still waiting for delivery of my order it was shipped on the 21st July
15 days and not yet arrived in Ireland going by tracking

Something not right as all previous orders arrived in around 5-6 days

I also have 2 another releases due soon and they are overdue going by previous but only slightly and most likely due to bank holiday yesterday

That is strange indeed, but I have had also package delivered with tracking stating still in country of Origin when it was delivered to me, sometimes they don't scan them and tracking is not Updated, but I agree with the shipping delay it seems long. :wow:

Another great steel and slip:joy: @carllenc , thank you so much for all your hard work.. you're awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool:
View attachment 179525 :happy:

@Steelselecta , really sorry to see the damage to your steelbook slips:(
Think it would annoy all of us, FA take great care in quality control, the Karel picks them up, safely stores them until they're ready for dispatch, and then later packages them up in great protective packaging to ensure their safe arrival... then some idiot gets hold of the package and stabs it on each side of the box:banghead:
Does anyone know if FA print any extra slips just in case of damage? If they did, maybe they would be kind enough to put some aside for Steelselecta, could possibly add the slips to a later gb you take part in and send them with other stuff? (Would have to put some card or foam in the empty slips to stop them getting squashed) I might be reaching here with this idea, but other retailers have extras for this kind of thing so it's just a thought.
That would be great if they did, but I have a feeling they won't have any spares,but you never know?![emoji4]Thanks for the thoughts guys, much appreciated. I'm currently on holiday in Lanzarote by the pool and sipping a nice cool lager, and you guys have put a bigger smile on my face![emoji4] thanks @chunk, this would be cool if they did! [emoji106]

Was able to get one today €50 shipped to the UK, it was open but mint. I think that's as cheap as I'd be able to get one? Quite happy to get it. Thought I'd for sure missed out. Great release, judging by the pics you guys have posted.

Reactions: meth head
That would be great if they did, but I have a feeling they won't have any spares,but you never know?![emoji4]Thanks for the thoughts guys, much appreciated. I'm currently on holiday in Lanzarote by the pool and sipping a nice cool lager, and you guys have put a bigger smile on my face![emoji4] thanks @chunk, this would be cool if they did! [emoji106]

Glad we've put a smile on your face:thumbs: it might be a long shot but still worth an email to FA and see if they can help at all.

Sounds like you're in the perfect place to relax after your disappointment :cool: by the pool with a nice cold lager in your hand.. maybe watching some pretty female's sunning themselves? ....
1cba28021f4af7c8b8fc07e6791c929a.jpg
:happy: