Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this finally been released yet? I know it kept getting delayed, and seeing the complete package with the slip looks absolutely incredible.

I'm still holding out hope that I can pick one of these up. Is my only bet eBay at this point?

Has this finally been released yet? I know it kept getting delayed, and seeing the complete package with the slip looks absolutely incredible.

I'm still holding out hope that I can pick one of these up. Is my only bet eBay at this point?

Release date is July 17 :) you could always try the thread on this site ''looking for x Steelbook..'' this might be a helpful place. I will look up where it is and post it.

Pictures posted of the Artwork on this slip is very nice, classy you could say.
Only thing for me that is maybe off without having it in hand is the movie cast details listings below the drumstick and quote.
It jags further out and further in and throws the symmetry off with the person ,drumstick, quote

Wishing Karel a safe journey to Prague today to collect the Whiplash FAC. I speak for all of us here at HDN when I say how grateful we are for the service you provide in getting us these great editions.
Thank you very much [emoji3].
Seconded. Thank you very much for all of your help with the FA releases @carllenc, and safe travels! I'm really excited about getting this one. :D

Reactions: harry and tokaman