Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So... As if waiting for the FilmArena version at the end of the month wasn't torture enough, I forgot to cancel my Zavvi order and look what turned up today:

image.jpg

Having to send it back to get a refund, what a tease!!!

Or you could always offer it up to a member at cost + postage ;)
Haha well if anyone wants it! I think it's still available on Zavvi for everyone so assumed no one would want it but PM me if anyone wants it. (This will get deleted I think and I'm not sure where I'm meant to post it)

Last edited:
Well, mine arrived today but has several minor scratches and missing paint in different areas. It's pretty small and honestly I would usually let it slide when it's not too bad, but the Steelbook is glossy so the scratches are a lot more visible than usual and with it being my favourite film of 2014, I want it to be in as close to perfect condition as possible. Think I'll be sending it back to zavvi for a replacement.

So... As if waiting for the FilmArena version at the end of the month wasn't torture enough, I forgot to cancel my Zavvi order and look what turned up today:

View attachment 165395

Having to send it back to get a refund, what a tease!!!

Got mine today as well and im on the reserves for the FA version (so not really expecting to get one)

But Zavvi delivered mine with a scratch. I took some pics, touched it up with a permanent marker and now asking them for 10% off.

I got whiplash today
( huge thank you to hdn for the ninja week win:notworthy::thumbs:)
Have to say, I think this steelbook looks awesome, beautiful and classy .. arrived mint too:joy: ex machina also arrived today (sadly not mint) and as lovely as it is, I think I prefer the whiplash steelbook:OMG: it was a great day for steel's today:cigar:

Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
Got mine with a huge dent in the back, will send back and wait for a price drop I think