Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@blu78 @Noodles and @Igans316 did any of you get billed for Whiplash Zavvi ? or still says in your order history Awaiting Stock Pick ?

would be very helpful to know as I would reorder with Paypal if so, if not will leave it this way.
@Actarus Still Awaiting Stock Pick
Still awaiting stock pick here too. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer... this is my most anticipated release this year, and I can't wait to rewatch it!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Still awaiting stock pick here too. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer... this is my most anticipated release this year, and I can't wait to rewatch it!

Thanks so much for confirming also, thank you for taking the time to do so really appreciated,

and no it needs to waituntil tomorrow to start taking payments if not I am screwed (opps) ...I am having a panick attack over here lol

and I so Agree with you on that, not many people know that this movie has been creating big Buzz on the Independent film market, wayyyy before they started hearing about it, it was Top Selection at Sundance Film Festival in January 2014

Reactions: jonnie123
Seeing as how I ordered way back before they even had any art, let alone the horrible first art...I would think I am one of the first in line. And it says "awaiting stock pick". I am waiting for dispatch on the first of June!!

Seeing as how I ordered way back...I would think I am one of the first in line. And it says "awaiting stock pick". I am waiting for dispatch on the first of June!!

Scuse Me ! Hmmm Scuse me ! Charles !
My Name is on the list !

WHAT LIST !!!!
The DJ's List !
MISS THING *Snap* THERE IS NO GUESS LIST TONITE !
..Oh....Oh...Oh (n)

Looks superb! I've got the UK BD already, but if this does the usual Zavvi thing and drops in price I'll pick this up instantly!

And now it's sold out. Glad I got a copy reserved. Just sit back and observe the OOP SOLD OUT auctions come up on ebay!

Its not Sold Out
Its available to purchase
Release Date was Today
Its now showing Buy Now
It was definitely "sold out" earlier, I checked, it tends to happen when zavvi have issues obtaining stock on a release day, I've seen it happen countless times. They remove it from sale. Now it's back to order but....

And here it is "Availability: Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier"

Yup, they don't have it in stock !, thing is, I've seen the pics of the sealed steel, it's most definitely out there.....

it's ALWAYS zavvi, screwing up these thing like clockwork....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Ronnie3067
And now it's sold out. Glad I got a copy reserved. Just sit back and observe the OOP SOLD OUT auctions come up on ebay!
Do you have to bring up eBay and scalpers and the potential value of out of stock items in every one of your posts? It's wearing thin now.

It can be frustrating/upsetting to people who genuinely miss out on something. Especially when you keep repeating it.

Luckily enough this actually isn't sold out like you wished, and people can freely order it. So you don't have to sit back and gloat over this one.

Anyway, everybody knows the FA one is the edition to have!!

Do you have to bring up eBay and scalpers and the potential value of out of stock items in every one of your posts? It's wearing thin now.

It can be frustrating/upsetting to people who genuinely miss out on something. Especially when you keep repeating it.

Luckily enough this actually isn't sold out like you wished, and people can freely order it. So you don't have to sit back and gloat over this one.

Anyway, everybody knows the FA one is the edition to have!!

Take it easy mate, who's gloating !? was simply saying it would be no surprise to see these on ebay now that it was temporarily sold out. You completely mis-read my post.

I've missed out on plenty of exclusives myself and haven't lost sleep over it so I highly doubt others will. If you do, I suggest you sell up your entire collection and give that money to a psychiatrist for a diagnosis.