[WINNER CHOSEN!]Coolest Black Friday deal score? Tell HDN and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Whether because of incorrect advertising, a price match, some kind of shipping error, or other reason-what was your best Black Friday score to date?

Tell us and win a $25 Amazon USA giftcard, which you'll be able to use for Black Friday shopping.

Giveaway ends Tuesday, November 26,2013

Winner:

coolbfscore-winner.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyber, I know you weren't. The ethical debates quickly escalate though, so I am just asking everyone to stick to the deals, and save those debates for PM's:)

Years and years ago, I did decide to stand in line with my wife for one of our Panasonic Plasmas. At the time, the retailer was offering $900 off, and it never hit that level again, so we were happy. Our 1st Black Friday out together, and we had fun with all of the freezing fellow nuts with our coffees, haha.

Mine aren't anything elaborate like some of you had but one year I got the I Am Legend Limited Collectors edition box set for $4.99 and the Ben Hur Limited Edition box set for $9.99. Both prices were were only available for a very small amount of time online and then the prices shot back up. It helps having insomnia this time of year. :D

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be considered stealing? Because you knew you were purchasing two but only got rung up for 1. It's not her fault for not catching that, I think ethically and principally you should've spoken up.

I don't see how its stealing. I didn't even know until I checked the receipt later that day. Its not like I ran out the door with them. The cashier is the one at fault imo.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Lol a lot of these "deals" seem a little iffy.

Y'all are misinterpreting the best deal for the time when you got **** for free when you shouldn't have.

I won't judge, cause we've all had those moments. I feel like either you do the right thing or you keep it to yourself. Gloating about it is just in poor taste.

As I said before, I'm not without fault. And as DB said, it's prolly best we stay on topic.

I've never had a good enough deal on Black Friday to talk about. So sorry for the useless post. :p

Well my Epson and earphones BF deals were legit.

The Arkham Origins was free with giftcard bcuz Best Buy lost record of my pre-order for the CE (which was at that time sold out everywhere). They were supposed to upgrade my inital pre-order, and according to them they did. When I went to pick it up on release day apparently they had cancelled my pre-order without reserving the CE. And since I've been going to that BBuy for 7 years, Elite Plus member for 4, needless to say they wanted to keep me happy. So a free copy of the PC version + price difference of CE gift card is what they proposed and I said ok, sure. Why not.

My coolest Black Friday score was last year, when i purchased the 500GB PS3 + Uncharted / Infamous bundle for $200. I didn't really need it, so i ended up donating it to my friend's church, along with a 42" Samsung LCD TV. Since then, it has both entertained and educated children and teenagers between ages 8 and 18 in a variety of ways. Whether it's educational film or a Madden / NCAA "tournament" for the youth department, it's still doing exactly what a PS3 should be doing.

Thank you, for another great give-away.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Winner chosen-contrats sprouty-please contact me with your e-mail address for your giftcard. Thanks for playing everyone! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.