Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01-451796.jpg

02-451796.jpg
04-451796.jpg
03-451796.jpg
01-451796.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do hmv take money right away on pre orders? Wondering if this be available in other countries or even amazon uk?
Only if i had a crystal ball if any special editions are in the works with this.
If money is not taken i could always cancel if better editions come out or can buy from elsewhere.

No they take money on dispatch unless you pay by PayPal which is straight away

I imagine just like Mos, BvS and SS it will become available in other countries like France and Italy for example. Plus some countries had alternate/ WEA for those titles so the same might happen for this

And I image someone will do a WEA premium edition with a full slip/ lenti/ 1click like zeta to match BvS and SS but you may have to wait a while.

No they take money on dispatch unless you pay by PayPal which is straight away

I imagine just like Mos, BvS and SS it will become available in other countries like France and Italy for example. Plus some countries had alternate/ WEA for those titles so the same might happen for this

And I image someone will do a WEA premium edition with a full slip/ lenti/ 1click like zeta to match BvS and SS but you may have to wait a while.
Can you cancel an order easy enough online not ordered from them in years

Do hmv take money right away on pre orders? Wondering if this be available in other countries or even amazon uk?
Only if i had a crystal ball if any special editions are in the works with this.
If money is not taken i could always cancel if better editions come out or can buy from elsewhere.
Hmv UK deliver to UK address only
Payment is taken when been shipped

This Steelbook is exclusive to HMV in the UK

It's getting a release in other countries with other retailers

Cooey does HMV group buys for HMV UK releases for members who don't live in the UK I'm sure he will be covering this release

Last edited:
Can you cancel an order easy enough online not ordered from them in years

Yeah very easy to cancel just like Amazon etc but looking at Paul's post I didn't realise you wasn't in the UK

Even though you implied you have ordered with them before

Are you in the UK?

It's Warner though so it will be released in pretty much every country but might be different art to what the uk end up getting judging by BvS and SS. That's just a guess though

Yeah very easy to cancel just like Amazon etc but looking at Paul's post I didn't realise you wasn't in the UK

Even though you implied you have ordered with them before

Are you in the UK?

It's Warner though so it will be released in pretty much every country but might be different art to what the uk end up getting judging by BvS and SS. That's just a guess though
He's originally from the UK but lives in Australia but does have family living in the UK

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmv UK deliver to UK address only
Payment is taken when been shipped

This Steelbook is exclusive to HMV in the UK

It's getting a release in other countries with other retailers

Cooey does HMV group buys for HMV UK releases for members who don't live in the UK I'm sure he will be covering this release

I have family coming over possible end of year so dont have issues ordering to a uk address if fails then i could have it sent on.
But if it's out in other countries then great but im unsure about australia though.
If amazon gets this then even better.

This made me laugh when saw this for pre order. Had spoke online to a hmv staff member who said it's just come out in cinema so wasnt available to order it yet but to check in The next couple of months as It wasn't on their system. 2 days later is available lmao. Good film and pre ordered-another for my comicbook movie collection

What I don't get, and I guess why this always feel so shady, is that they have to pay a graphic designer to go to all the trouble of creating these mock ups with 'not the final art' on them. Which are always, always better than the final thing.

It's almost like the graphic designer goes for it with the mock up, so then when they ask for a final one they use some other crappy art that is greatly disliiked. I just don't get it.

Why not just say to the designer in the first place 'ok create the artwork' and that be it. Why go to all the trouble, time and expense of doing two designs, especially when people always prefer the original one.

Love this mock up, but I'll be holding out for the final art before I place my order. After the diabolical Logan and Alien Covenant steelbook final art reveals I've learnt better than to buy in only to be bait and switched on.

They have their choice of so many excellent poster artwork hope they don't try something 'original'

EDIT: even if they do Manta have saved the day :)

Yes, excellent tentative . . . although I prefer the other mock-up showing elsewhere with the more traditional WW image and its more front artwork kind of feel:-
upload_2017-6-2_10-26-38.png

Appears to be the artwork chosen already for the DVD and for the Amaray releases though:-
91CWfy6oKFL._SY500_.jpg
180796_large.jpg
180795_large.jpg
180512_large.jpg

. . . but would go well with this:-

. . . and for 51 quid from Amazon there's always this Wonder Woman Barbie:-
ww12.jpg

I forget where the list is of steelbooks with fire sparks in the artwork but I know it's out there . . . somewhere (lol).

. . . although wouldn't be totally surprised if we ended up with something similar to this image here below showing at Amazon.In, tweaked of course to remove superfluous print, (just remembering that Amazon.In was the first site to reveal what was to become final (Steve McNiven) LOGAN artwork - when all the other sites were showing the orange artwork):-
  • 81NgN6DfUSL._SX522_.jpg
Exotic, tall, Amazonian, athletic and "hot" she may be - a Wonder Woman with a twist / a Wonder Woman for the 2000s - but she sure doesn't fill out her costume like the WW fondly remembered from the cheesy TV series in the '70's - Lynda Carter aka Miss America - but I guess tastes change over time . . .

That being said I guess teenagers and above, both male and female, will watch her do her thang transfixed in much the same way as this baby is while watching "Man of Steel" (LOL):-

Gal Gadot vs. Lynda Carter (+ Megan Fox)
II
V
art-wonder-woman-sexy-635777203216429198-16240.jpeg

Megan Fox as Wonder Woman . . .

Last edited: