Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01-451796.jpg

02-451796.jpg
04-451796.jpg
03-451796.jpg
01-451796.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork in the op is perfect! Full gloss and embossing would make this an epic steelbook, but of course we all know that this will change to rubbish artwork and flat and matte.

Goes back to an old post i made some months ago, regular steelbook releases have gone down in quality fast. Scamvo , not a typo, have seen the potential in the premium market in these and tend to offer inferior products to the film studios, and of course the film studios know full well that people will want a better one and can make more money with a WEA steel.

Damn shame really, the hobby is starting to lose its appeal to me a bit recently, and it's all because regular releases have got worse over the last year or so.(n):(

I wasn't going to post this as it's unfinished, but I started a steelbook concept a few weeks ago and eventually gave up because I wasn't really feeling it. The positive comments in here for the current mock-up in the OP convinced me to share it though, so here it is...

unfinished.jpg

Personally I hope they use some other characters for the back art, since having Wonder Woman on both sides is a bit overkill IMO, as my unfinished concept proves.

I wasn't going to post this as it's unfinished, but I started a steelbook concept a few weeks ago and eventually gave up because I wasn't really feeling it. The positive comments in here for the current mock-up in the OP convinced me to share it though, so here it is...

View attachment 316046

Personally I hope they use some other characters for the back art, since having Wonder Woman on both sides is a bit overkill IMO, as my unfinished concept proves.
:coffee:An idea.:naughty: 2 art of the character IMO is not that good:naughty: maybe replace the front art with the WW Logo deboss and full gloss:rolleyes:

Reactions: lgans316
:coffee:An idea.:naughty: 2 art of the character IMO is not that good:naughty: maybe replace the front art with the WW Logo deboss and full gloss:rolleyes:
Yes, that was my main issue with it also. I'll probably just start from scratch and use completely new artwork to be honest. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
surely the old WW1 photograph has to be the centre art ?

Love this idea. Premium Versions will probably include a version of that photo even though the Art & Making if Wonder Woman already includes a movie-accurate facsimile of the photo complete in a Wayne Enterprises envelope.

View attachment 316046

Fantastic choice for a front cover. You can see her face fully and completely! I agree having WW on both sides is a bit much but as usual your designs have enormous potential :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
So I've had another crack at it and pretty much ignored everyone's feedback (including my own). :rolleyes::p

There's very little official artwork of any other characters, so I was limited as to what I could use and none of it looked right with the Wonder Woman image I was working with, so I just ended up sticking with WW on both sides again... hopefully you all agree that the difference in costumes helps this time though!

#97 Wonder Woman (SC).png