Working Out Thread

Yeah thunda i would be interested in the dvds i think. I know that its not the easiest work out to do. I hope i can though. the only thing im worried about is my shoulder. i have a really bad shoulder where i think some of the exercise may cause an issue. but on the other hand i am hoping it may also work as rehab for it.

Now what about the nutrition guide? is it worth purchasing the whole p90x or no? i just wanna do this and do it right.

I can copy the nutrtion guide for you if you like. Also, I'll have to check but the nutrition guide may be on their website. Let me see if I can find it online for ya.

I have a bunch of them in pdf format if you cant find them I can rar em up and send over as well.

anything you guys can do will be appreciate. i needed to start working out forever and i hope this is it. if i can get copies of the books and dvds it would be fantastic

anything you guys can do will be appreciate. i needed to start working out forever and i hope this is it. if i can get copies of the books and dvds it would be fantastic

Gonna have to lay off the beer and junk food for a while. It sucks! I never ate breakfast but I guess you have to eat breakfast then a snack between lunch and then another afternoon snack between lunch and dinner and then you cant eat anything after dinner!! I used to love eating cereal at around 11pm lol Must fight cravings!

Gonna have to lay off the beer and junk food for a while. It sucks! I never ate breakfast but I guess you have to eat breakfast then a snack between lunch and then another afternoon snack between lunch and dinner and then you cant eat anything after dinner!! I used to love eating cereal at around 11pm lol Must fight cravings!

junk food shouldnt be bad but beer maybe. i love my beer lol. I guess i can just buy the beer and throw it in my beer cellar until i can have a drink

junk food shouldnt be bad but beer maybe. i love my beer lol. I guess i can just buy the beer and throw it in my beer cellar until i can have a drink

I cant buy any! If I buy it I drink it lol I have one tall boy in the fridge and it just stares at me everytime I open the fridge lol It hasnt been a week but I bet willpower will take over this weekend lol

I cant buy any! If I buy it I drink it lol I have one tall boy in the fridge and it just stares at me everytime I open the fridge lol It hasnt been a week but I bet willpower will take over this weekend lol

see once it hits the cellar im pretty good and not drinking anything. i think i can do this lol

Laying off the booze is by far the toughest thing I've ever done! hahaha! Also eating healthy and realizing your only drink is water was really difficult at first. Took me about a month and a half to get used to it. My brother went from 304 lbs to 277 when he finished. Now that he isn't working out and following the same eating patterns and drinking water he is down to 264. I would probably recommend you to go and run a couple of days in a row so your body isn't entirely unused to some workout otherwise you are going to feel it the next day, for the first 2-3 weeks! ;)

Laying off the booze is by far the toughest thing I've ever done! hahaha! Also eating healthy and realizing your only drink is water was really difficult at first. Took me about a month and a half to get used to it. My brother went from 304 lbs to 277 when he finished. Now that he isn't working out and following the same eating patterns and drinking water he is down to 264. I would probably recommend you to go and run a couple of days in a row so your body isn't entirely unused to some workout otherwise you are going to feel it the next day, for the first 2-3 weeks! ;)

Only water???? EEK! f**k! What do they have against Diet Dr. Pepper? :(

That's a nice variety of stuff you got there. that should keep you busy for a while. Weights are expensive! I just got 300lbs in weights by delivery today. They are the olympic weights with the rubber grip. It cost me a little over $500 for just the weights. I'm glad I have free shipping from Amazon or that would've been insane.

That's what I wanted, but my budget was a little low. This will do for the time being.

Like me!! I was really sore yesterday, not so much anymore though lol

Thats awesome!!! yeah drinking water is no biggy for me. I try to stay away from pop. what gets me is that morning energy drink which ive wanted to stop drinking for a long time. my parents are giving me their treadmill so thats good to get started. I dont run outside ever especially when its 90-100F out

Last edited:

I got myself some meal replacement shakes for the morning, since I don't have time to cook it serves the purpose. Keeps me full until 11:30-Noon. So I eat two pieces of string cheese between 10:30-11am and eat lunch around 1. I snack on fruit around 6:30-7p and eat dinner at 10 :).

There's tons of stuff you can eat that's good, but there's a bigger amount of stuff that doesn't taste very good :hilarious:. I was recently looking for oatmeal and found brown sugar "Weight Control" so there's all these alternatives to what you like and still taste good, that was just an example.

Only water???? EEK! f**k! What do they have against Diet Dr. Pepper? :(

Still contains corn syrup ;) it may not contain "sugar" but it still has all the little stuff that helps you gain weight. ;)

You can drink 8oz of Orange juice a day :D I am currently drinking 5 gallons of water a day.

Ok This is the 4th day and I weigh the same!! I told the wifey I prolly lost a couple pounds of fat but all the Muscle ive gained has kept me the same weight!!! Im so buff now!! Not! lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Still contains corn syrup ;) it may not contain "sugar" but it still has all the little stuff that helps you gain weight. ;)

You can drink 8oz of Orange juice a day :D I am currently drinking 5 gallons of water a day.

Damn gotta lay off the diet coke then! I used to drink like 4 cans a day lol Im down to 2 or 3 :p Will try to keep it at 1 can for lunch and maybe a small glass for dinner. I cant really drink OJ since it has alot of sugar.

I got myself some meal replacement shakes for the morning, since I don't have time to cook it serves the purpose. Keeps me full until 11:30-Noon. So I eat two pieces of string cheese between 10:30-11am and eat lunch around 1. I snack on fruit around 6:30-7p and eat dinner at 10 :).

There's tons of stuff you can eat that's good, but there's a bigger amount of stuff that doesn't taste very good :hilarious:. I was recently looking for oatmeal and found brown sugar "Weight Control" so there's all these alternatives to what you like and still taste good, that was just an example.

No Jorge, gotta have my diet Dr. Pepper and coffee!! :D I lost a ton of weight on those two tasty beverages!

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Ok This is the 4th day and I weigh the same!! I told the wifey I prolly lost a couple pounds of fat but all the Muscle ive gained has kept me the same weight!!! Im so buff now!! Not! lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Damn gotta lay off the diet coke then! I used to drink like 4 cans a day lol Im down to 2 or 3 :p Will try to keep it at 1 can for lunch and maybe a small glass for dinner. I cant really drink OJ since it has alot of sugar.

How much do you weigh?

HAHA i saw before and after pics. people get ripped after they are done

Thats awesome!!! yeah drinking water is no biggy for me. I try to stay away from pop. what gets me is that morning energy drink which ive wanted to stop drinking for a long time. my parents are giving me their treadmill so thats good to get started. I dont run outside ever especially when its 90-100F out

I had to cut my Monster addiction!! I was drinking 2 of the big Monster energy drinks a day. I miss it!

I haven't been jogging because of the weather, but I love jogging on the beach when is 90-100F :D, when is that hot inland it usually means is 15-20 degrees lower down by the shoreline so running at 80F is manageable.

[/COLOR]

How much do you weigh?

166 lbs:emb:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I had to cut my Monster addiction!! I was drinking 2 of the big Monster energy drinks a day. I miss it!

I haven't been jogging because of the weather, but I love jogging on the beach when is 90-100F :D, when is that hot inland it usually means is 15-20 degrees lower down by the shoreline so running at 80F is manageable.

Tell goodguy to lay off those monsters! He has an addiction to them lol Plus our family has a history of Diabetes so theyre not good to beging with anyways. I havent started jogging but I think I might add a couple days of jogging to go along with the p90x. I started the Lean course since its the only way to keep the wifey going, were doing it together so If I stop she stops lol

I lost 12 pounds in my first 2 weeks, but I had completely cut everything that was not on the nutrition guide. Don't weight yourself daily though otherwise it will mess with your mentality. Try to do it every other week. Or on the day that you have off, since you don't really have to do x-stretch. That's every 7th day. And you probably won't start noticing change in your body until around week 5-6. That's when you finish the Cardio week and start the muscle building week.

Also, is freshly squeezed OJ ;) not market OJ lol

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

166 lbs:emb:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Tell goodguy to lay off those monsters! He has an addiction to them lol Plus our family has a history of Diabetes so theyre not good to beging with anyways. I havent started jogging but I think I might add a couple days of jogging to go along with the p90x. I started the Lean course since its the only way to keep the wifey going, were doing it together so If I stop she stops lol

I am doing the classic, but my gf is doing the lean, there are only 3 exercises that are on different days for the first 3 weeks. There seems to be more cardiovascular stuff on the lean than on the classic. Btw I hate Yoga and Kempo ;)

I am doing the classic, but my gf is doing the lean, there are only 3 exercises that are on different days for the first 3 weeks. There seems to be more cardiovascular stuff on the lean than on the classic. Btw I hate Yoga and Kempo ;)

Tonight is Yoga :rolleyes: I might skip it and do Cardio or Core. I dont feel like stretching out lol I dont mind starting off on lean just to get the wifey going. Im not fat just got a beer belly so focusing on my midsection fat wouldnt hurt me.