Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• world-war-z-poster2.jpg
    world-war-z-poster2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
That trailer looks pretty sweet and Pitt looks great in the role, but that generic growling machinery sound that plays through the entire trailer has been way too overused in trailers in the last couple years. Still looks great, though! Like a really action-packed version of I Am Legend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read in a bunch of places on the net that its being described as bourne identity meets the walking dead hybrid. Cant wait to see this! LOOKS EPIC!

Last edited:
I am Legend 2:D;):D

I wish it was more like the book with different views of the whole Zombie Epidemic :cool: it does look good and it's about damn time this gets a trailer, can't wait to see it. Love Zombie flicks. :D:D:cool::D:cool:

Am I the only one who finds it really weird that this is a Marc Forster film? He seems so out of his comfort zone with this one. :movie:

lol i know right ... hopefully they got an explanation how they turn into the fastest hybrid ants alive.

Reactions: jefXfree
The movie looks good but I can't get over how terrible those CG zombies look, ESPECIALLY when they're climbing that wall.

They look a lot like the zombies from I Am Legend. I think I can overlook the CGI with this film, though. It looks really good.

Also, Drum... the title of the thread needs corrected, unless this film's really about a spelling championship or something. :p

Reactions: Drum18
Not feeling the zombies from the trailer. Ugh.

I might go see this, depending on other trailers that come out.

I really hated the trailer, can't believe i've waited so long for this. Really disappointed, it seems to be just another bad zombie movie! :angry:
Romero's zombies, miss you guys haha

But anyway, i'll watch in theaters.

Pffeewww... I thought I was the only one thinking that theCG seems terrible...

Also, Drum... the title of the thread needs corrected, unless this film's really about a spelling championship or something. :p
What? Dunno what you're talking about... :rolleyes:
(thanks Andy for hiding my spelling mistake) :emb:

Last edited: