Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• world-war-z-poster2.jpg
    world-war-z-poster2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for WWZ but I have to admit that it has the same premise as Robopocalypse except that zombies are tearing up the place instead of robots.

I read an article about WWZ having big time production problems. They had to reshoot an entirely different ending because the original ending was by all accounts terrible. In a genre that is ruled by the low budget, WWZ production costs have swelled to over $200+ million.

WOW! that's bad when I think of Zombie's I think of blood, guts, brains, gory scenes and most importantly a rating of 18! this must be heavily watered down and more of an action flick then.

I think this movie will suffer with the lack of Zombie references in the trailer and gore in general. When I saw the trailer in the cinema the audience seemed confused, certainly should have been clearer it was a Zombie plague for those who don't know the book. Its a shame really because I believe a well pulled off high budget zombie film could be great. Especially considering what can be done with the likes of dawn of the dead 2004 and 28 days later.