X-Men: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 3) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release Date: November 18, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - Lenticular Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - One Click Numbered 1 to 300. Pre-order: 8PM, November 3rd, 2016 (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip or Lenti - limited to one copy of each) - $93.98 (One Click limited to one per order)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 1,000. Both Domestic and International). Booklet, Post card (4ea), Character Cards(12ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Full Slip edition will include a character magnet(Loose) as a gift and Lenticular Slip edition will include a pin badge(Loose) as a gift

IMG_8989.JPGIMG_8990.JPG
IMG_8991.PNG

More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my full slip from Aniv's GB today. Very pleased. Nice embossing detail on all the characters and the villain on the back.

It's the same front artwork as the Kimchi lenticular but I think Manta's full slip wins.

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Holy crap. I just opened my full slip and removed the plastic wrap. This thing is stunning!

How on earth did this not get onto the best full slips of 2016 list.

And it's not just the embossed spot gloss detail all over... the slip material is like a gritty plastic. It doesn't even feel like cardboard.

Not only should it have been nominated, it should have taken 2nd place in votes behind Manta's Leather slip.

XMen Apocalypse Manta Lab (1)-2500.jpg
XMen Apocalypse Manta Lab (2)-2500.jpg
XMen Apocalypse Manta Lab (3)-2500.jpg
XMen Apocalypse Manta Lab (4)-2500.jpg

Holy crap. I just opened my full slip and removed the plastic wrap. This thing is stunning!

How on earth did this not get onto the best full slips of 2016 list.

And it's not just the embossed spot gloss detail all over... the slip material is like a gritty plastic. It doesn't even feel like cardboard.

Not only should it have been nominated, it should have taken 2nd place in votes behind Manta's Leather slip.

View attachment 293028 View attachment 293029 View attachment 293030 View attachment 293031
Gotta admit this looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad the movie is pure crap... and I'm an X-Men fan... :(

Reactions: K.i.T
If they would have just used the Fullslip images for the actual Steelbook, would have been so much better than the WWA