Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 2, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

received_1051062621576958.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is FA taking a break in December? Currently ID:R (FAC#51) has a release date on 5.12., while X-Men (FAC#52) has it on 2.1.2017.
Will my wallet finally start to breathe? :OMG: I'll actually be able to buy my wife and kids a Christmas present? :OMG::p

EDIT: X-Men 2 is also on 2.1.??? Nevermind the family Christmas presents, unless I manage to persuade them that looking at the FAC collection on the shelves is a sort of present for the eyes :D

Is FA taking a break in December? Currently ID:R (FAC#51) has a release date on 5.12., while X-Men (FAC#52) has it on 2.1.2017.
Will my wallet finally start to breathe? :OMG: I'll actually be able to buy my wife and kids a Christmas present? :OMG::p

EDIT: X-Men 2 is also on 2.1.??? Nevermind the family Christmas presents, unless I manage to persuade them that looking at the FAC collection on the shelves is a sort of present for the eyes :D

Hopefully we will get a break!! Bear in mind we still have Deadpool and Dredd to fork out for and then probably wont see, the boxsets, until around xmas or new year.

It is not a choice for us collectors! Our families will have to settle for the privilage of looking at our collections for their presents! Just wait until I tell the misses that I bought myself more steelbooks for myself so that she can look at them for her present! :rofl: She will be over the moon :D:rolleyes:

Well that was a surprise. Didn't expect the groupbuy so soon. I'm very glad that there is an open GB for this! It's hard enough as it is to collect all FAC releases