Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. Went from being uber excited for this steelbook, to seeing the actual pictures (all subject to picture quality) and being bitterly disappointed. This just screams out dull to me...

Got my HMV pre order in for about £3, need to decide over the Weekend whether to stick or twist and still buy the steelbook (after all, I really want to see the movie again!) or just forfeit my £3 deposit and purchase the superior steelbook that's out there.

@ Igans316

With gloss & embossing I think it wld look prety awesome (like what schrute farms did Here )

Real problem (as usual) is that HMV are the ones getting the exclusive over sensible retailers who have enough respect for their customers to offer easy purchase & returns, thanks to the use of that strange 21st century thing called the Internet. YAY! GO HMV!!!!! :thumbs:

@ Igans316

With gloss & embossing I think it wld look prety awesome (like what schrute farms did Here )

Real problem (as usual) is that HMV are the ones getting the exclusive over sensible retailers who have enough respect for their customers to offer easy purchase & returns, thanks to the use of that strange 21st century thing called the Internet. YAY! GO HMV!!!!! :thumbs:
Yes but it isn't mate. I will custom gloss if I get this for under £13 but the back is crap and nothing can be done to improve it [emoji27]

Not even embossed like the French/German editions???? :facepalm:

...better be glossed then and those photos are just reaaaaly bad, otherwise Sabertooth will be picking 1 up in January sales for £7.99 lol :smuggrin:
As far as I know the French or German X-Men: Days of Future Past steelbooks were not embossed
The German one only had a debossed border for the Lenticular but no embossing

The Czech/Korean X-Men: Days of Future Past Steelbooks title is embossed but they have different artwork

Last edited:
Igans316 said:
Yes but it isn't mate. I will custom gloss if I get this for under £13 but the back is crap and nothing can be done to improve it
emoji27.png

yea i agree the back does suck ...and the inside is pretty poor as well compasred to Fr/De..... LOL if the Digibook had the 3D disc included :squint: this conversation wld of been over months ago :cool:

...maybe i'll just wait for a Extended "Rouge" Edition steelbook :watch:

Reactions: lgans316
Took your advice mate and just ordered it. How long do you think it'll take to get to the UK?
Just FYI, mine took exactly a week to arrive. Lovely steelbook - you wont regret it. Love the front & inside artwork. So glad I cancelled this one & got the deposit refunded - for such a great movie it deserves alot better than this one!

Just FYI, mine took exactly a week to arrive. Lovely steelbook - you wont regret it. Love the front & inside artwork. So glad I cancelled this one & got the deposit refunded - for such a great movie it deserves alot better than this one!
Thanks for this mate, hoping to see this before I head back to work on 17th November.

I'm guessing it's English friendly menus and subtitles?