Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about over kill it should be called the villain edition none of the artwork show one of the mutants and it doesn't look like gloss finish maybe spot gloss on the sentinel face. It's really terrible.

Bought the Kimichi lenti and forgot I preordered this and it looks terrible will have to go in and get my deposit refunded to gift card for something better.

Reactions: chunk
@ Igans316

With gloss & embossing I think it wld look prety awesome (like what schrute farms did Here ):thumbs:

Thanks for the shout out. I am extremely glad I chose the MediaMarkt lenticular steel book for this movie. Especially after I glossed it. To answer somebody else's question a few threads back, the Czech version definitely has an embossed/debossed title and border.

I really like the interior artwork of this HMV version. That is a cool shot of the Sentinel

Reactions: SaberTooth
Called into Liffey Valley, they only had 1 of these, and it looked like some had hidden it.
Bought it, and I have to say I do like it. It is glossy, and there is a sort of foil sheen on the silver parts of the j-card. I am very happy with it

Reactions: jammyone
Called into Liffey Valley, they only had 1 of these, and it looked like some had hidden it.
Bought it, and I have to say I do like it. It is glossy, and there is a sort of foil sheen on the silver parts of the j-card. I am very happy with it
You tease :naughty:

Can we have some pics buddy? :)

How did you get one? its not out until monday :S

Could we have some pictures?

Cant wait to pick up mine on monday though :)

I'm guessing because he's from Ireland with Dublin in his name lol

could you please check language tracks/subs on disc (not the j-card)?
Thanks a lot

FYI HMV get their copies of these releases on the FRIDAY. But they cannot sell to the public until MONDAY, if they did that store manager can get into hot water with their Area Manager.

Hi Kevin
I would have gone to my Local HMV/Xtra-vision in Navan today as its Friday for release day in Rep of Ireland
But I already have the Italy FuturePak version and Kimchidvd Lenticular Steelbook
I also have the amazon.uk Digibook on order

What was the Steelbook Price in Hmv Ireland if its a decent price I might still get it