X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
There will never be perfectly aligned Lenti's unless machines do the job. It is just a simple stick-on job done by human. Besides, both the Lenti and slip are not perfect rectangles in the first place.

I think the majority copies are slightly off but Lolwut's copy is quite bad. I find mine acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
Whaooo...my package was shipped Oct. 20 from SL.YONGSAN, arrived to USJFKA Oct. 27 and now on Nov. 7 Aftership shows that is back to SL.YONGSAN...?
Sent an e-mail to Tony....Now I'm waiting....again. :(

Whaooo...my package was shipped Oct. 20 from SL.YONGSAN, arrived to USJFKA Oct. 27 and now on Nov. 7 Aftership shows that is back to SL.YONGSAN...?
Sent an e-mail to Tony....Now I'm waiting....again. :(
Wondering if your address label was damaged or crushed. Kimchi puts the receipt address on the corner and accidentally if the corner is crushed during transit, it can obscure the label. Happened once for me but thankfully some good Samaritan wrote the address down on the package ensuring safe delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlie1533pr
I'm confused an order for this has just appeared in my account stating cash as payment and that its canceled I have an order no. any ideas anyone? This wasn't in my account yesterday.

I'm confused an order for this has just appeared in my account stating cash as payment and that its canceled I have an order no. any ideas anyone? This wasn't in my account yesterday.

Its just them updating orders that had status in writing the order these were older orders that did not get confirmed because item sold out before you got to checkout
These orders were originally listed in cancel/refund section in your account

I say with the Iron Man problems they were just fixing these older listings and to be show cancelled instead of in writing the order
It might confuse some people I guess

I had 5 orders in cancel/refund section with cash and in writing the order as status they also have been moved to orders section to show cancelled

My Iron Man order though was updated from receipt of order to show Payment Completed :thumbs:

I've just checked my account and noticed that any item I've ever put into my basket with Kimchi but never checked out with, is in my order history also.

It's kinda cool actually!!

If you click on the Iron Man listing on Kimchi, I notice it doesn't say 'sold out' yet a but 'contact me when it's available' option. So there might be some hope yet?

It says canceled in status. So not good
If its listed as cancelled your out of luck
I was surprised myself to see my older attempts of failed orders show up in main orders section today it was probably due to lots of Iron Man failed orders they did a clean up of failed orders in all accounts with lot of people not even knowing they were originally listed in
cancel/refund section

Sorry you missed out on Iron Man it was a nightmare few days for me to get my order accepted

Reactions: mattbee