Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited by a moderator:
And I got a telling off for hosting on Photobucket last time... try and do it via the forums and it doesn't work?? :rolleyes:

Looks nice, but why plaster Hugh Jackmans name on it!!
Clearly they think he's the only person in the film that anyone cares about :p weird choice though.

I wish there was a Steelbook for this that didn't have that artwork... I'm hoping that the Italian/German steelbooks will be different, no matter how unlikely it seems.
There's way better artwork for the film that could be used - I want something with a/the main character(s), not a boring sentinel.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Seems these studios get a major stiffy about sticking Wolverine on the front of posters/artwork. Thought they had resisted this time, but we need to remember Wolverine is in it somehow don't we? :rolleyes:

Looks great... but like others, why put Jackman name on it??? I know it must be part of his contract but seriously.... there are soooo many great actors in this movie... no need to name only one...