Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
Where does it say gloss finish?
Not looking great. I like the front and that's about all but I loved this film so will still pick up. Hopefully a steelbook of the directors cut will be released next year with much better art. Also hope HMV don't get the exclusive for that if the steelbook does happen

Hopefully it is glossed well and that the camera and light isn't doing it favours or I might put my Kimchi lenti cover over this.

Nice surprise that it has 3d no one here expected that.......;)

I knew it was 3d plus I'm pretty sure was confirmed here ages ago.
I personally wanted something a bit more colourful for the inside like the blu Ray front cover

I'm not going to join anymore HMV GBs. The Steelbooks are crap and I can get them cheaper off the bay in time. Or on HDN [emoji2][emoji106]

That looks crap. I might try and get a refund on my deposit at the weekend. I've got the Czech version and the digibook on order.

Why does it have to be a lottery so often, when it's about pre-ordering steelbooks... Even worse: if you join GB, you don't/can't quit (with all due respect David! I thank you for your effort).
Having also the Kimchi release, this one is a totally waste of money.

Reactions: DodgyDave