HMV Ireland
Xtra-Vision UK
Base.com
Price: £19.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of this, hopefully somewhere else will have it listed cheaper, otherwise a sale pick up as I already have the Play version.

The artwork for the covers is the same as the Artcards that came with the KimchiDVD Days Of Future Past release, if the first 3 films turn up they should have Mystique, Storm & Jean Grey on the covers..........

Reactions: monsterzebra
Trouble with these are will the other 3 be released in a similar fashion?

And TBH these 3 are not really linked are they.

I am fine with my stand alone versions. esp at the price ATM.

The biggest gripe on this I have (aside from the price!) Is that it's only 3 of the 6 X-Men films released in a similar fashion; The idea of having The Wolverine, First Class & Origins with matching steelbooks, but the first two movies and DoFP with totally different artwork doesn't appeal to me- Also, would of been nice to see something other than the 'X' on the back of all three of these...

The biggest gripe on this I have (aside from the price!) Is that it's only 3 of the 6 X-Men films released in a similar fashion; The idea of having The Wolverine, First Class & Origins with matching steelbooks, but the first two movies and DoFP with totally different artwork doesn't appeal to me- Also, would of been nice to see something other than the 'X' on the back of all three of these...
Have you forgotten about X-Men: The Last Stand? Have you managed to eradicate it from your memory? Teach me...

Reactions: Andycadle84
Interesting - pretty decent artwork, I think I'm going to stick with the US FuturePak releases though :)

Have you forgotten about X-Men: The Last Stand? Have you managed to eradicate it from your memory? Teach me...
And there you go, refreshing my fact that said movie exists!! In answer to your question- I honestly did forget all about that film..Think a more adequate treatment for The Last Stand is a disc, devoid of any artwork, released in a wrapped up newspaper or an unmarked brown paper bag..

lame. 3 areas of real estate and only one character is featured. zero interest in this.

and I don't even own a first class steelbook.