X-Men First Class - Prestige Limited Box Fnac exclusive [France]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
This is due for release on October 19th.

x-men_1_fr_fnac.jpg

Details:
Pack contains: Comics - T-Shirt - Lithography and 10 identity cards

Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: French
Duration: 132 Minutes

Available here

Last edited:
hey everyone about this new price after ordering and waiting didn't you get a surprise on your fnac account (only available for fnac members) I won't spoil anything for now until someone get it ...

but in 2 words : no kidding !!!

ok I don't want to make you wait, and I am not responsible if fnac website staff figured it out in the few days ... (because it's a huge mistake)

just consider : remember you were getting a 30 € voucher on the pre order box or even the prestige one when it was on store

BUT with this sale price, the voucher appeared to be still available

yeah amazing and true, I checked it out today when friends from another forum spoke about this

hell yeah ninjas get this box set for free and 5 € in your pocket haha

Last edited:
i've only just opened mine and there isnt a 30 euro voucher in the box, can i complain?

you got the movie included in the box set ? so am sorry to tell you that there is NO 30 € voucher in that case (anyway it's not a 30 € voucher but a 24.99 € = the card I mean)

the 24.99 € "carte cadeau" voucher is only for prereservation sets ... ;) and yeah was included in the box set but if so : NO movie release into it ...

the 30 € you might speak about is ONLY for FNAC members ...

Last edited:
you got the movie included in the box set ? so am sorry to tell you that there is NO 30 € voucher in that case (anyway it's not a 30 € voucher but a 24.99 € = the card I mean)

the 24.99 € "carte cadeau" voucher is only for prereservation sets ... ;) and yeah was included in the box set but if so : NO movie release into it ...

the 30 € you might speak about is ONLY for FNAC members ...

i am a fnac member ;p

i believe you sent me my card from france :)

so there's no code inside at all? what a shame

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

oh wait, just checking my account now i have 30 euros...will i only recieve 30 even though i purchased 2 copies?

unfortunately NO I did the same mistake when ordering two always got one missing !!! but you have to remember that it was a mistake in 1st place ! (I mean because it was a sale there shouldn't be any voucher available !)

Reactions: vonnie