Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 4th, 2012
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Play Marketplace
Base.com (International shipping)
Notes: G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000

View attachment 118
10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg

10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg

wolverinebluraysteelbook.jpg

Attachments

• Wolverine.jpg
    Wolverine.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 682
  • 10667568-1359464526-780691.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780691.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 387
  • 10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,947
  • 10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, I remember these going for £9.99 a few months back. Would've picked one of these up for you if I'd known there'd be so much appeal. But it's not the first time I've done this, like not picking up Reservoir Dogs for £5.99 in December. D'oh!

Zavvi may even get these back, you never know especially lately, who'd have guessed Cabin in the Woods? Lol.

Yikes, I remember these going for £9.99 a few months back. Would've picked one of these up for you if I'd known there'd be so much appeal. But it's not the first time I've done this, like not picking up Reservoir Dogs for £5.99 in December. D'oh!

Zavvi may even get these back, you never know especially lately, who'd have guessed Cabin in the Woods? Lol.

I remember seeing them at £9.99 but it wasn't on my radar then! :( lol

EDIT: just had an email cancelling and refunding my order as they didn't have the stock! :angry::angry::angry:

Very surprised (after your post yesterday) to receive a dispatch confirmation email for this a few hours ago. Sorry they had to cancel yours - I'm hoping these guys went through the orders and fulfilled them based on time received, at least that's fairer than HMV Irelands method.

Very surprised (after your post yesterday) to receive a dispatch confirmation email for this a few hours ago. Sorry they had to cancel yours - I'm hoping these guys went through the orders and fulfilled them based on time received, at least that's fairer than HMV Irelands method.

You lucky git!! :naughty: I'll trade you for something OOS ;) haha

Reactions: dagreaser
You lucky git!! :naughty: I'll trade you for something OOS ;) haha

Just a quick update as I've still not received this. It's been three weeks since it was sent so they've classed it as lost (if it was ever sent in the first place...) but annoyingly they're taking their time refunding me which is a real pain.

They've said they will refund (they ignore my requests for a replacement copy which is what I'd prefer), surely they just need to click a few buttons if it's all been agreed, I don't see why they're dragging their heels.

I have a feeling we are in the same boat. I got mine from play when it was £13.59 it was supposed to be shipped on 30 may?? (Yeah right) never came and no answer from
Seller and play taking ages to give me a refund.

If they didn't have it just say so I HIGHLY doubt they were ever sent :angry:

I have a feeling we are in the same boat. I got mine from play when it was £13.59 it was supposed to be shipped on 30 may?? (Yeah right) never came and no answer from
Seller and play taking ages to give me a refund.

If they didn't have it just say so I HIGHLY doubt they were ever sent :angry:

Yeah mine was shipped on the 30th too. I've had about 5/6 replies from the seller, but think it's time to try getting a refund from Play direct now.

It was very dodgy from the start with this, but I thought worth a shot - I guess it's a different story when you're still waiting with the money gone from your account though...

Just a quick update as I've still not received this. It's been three weeks since it was sent so they've classed it as lost (if it was ever sent in the first place...) but annoyingly they're taking their time refunding me which is a real pain.

They've said they will refund (they ignore my requests for a replacement copy which is what I'd prefer), surely they just need to click a few buttons if it's all been agreed, I don't see why they're dragging their heels.

I've been waiting on an order I placed with them as well which has come to nothing. Play have taken over 2 weeks so far to process my refund... so sick of the hassles involved in buying steelbooks recently - seriously thinking of jacking the whole hobby in! :(

I got no reply for the seller, i even asked for the tracking information, haha

Then I had to tell play and they want you to wait another 10 days so from when I actually ordered it around the 25th it will be like a month for nothing. What a waste of everyone's time.

Same here, I've got a refund though.

I also got a dispatch email from the same company and guess what..it didn't arrive
They refunded but thier company is a disgrace, will not do any buisness with them again thats for sure
My apologies for letting you guys know they had this at that price