Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Need some help ninjas!!! This beaut arrived today but can anyone tell me why it is numbered 711/700? I am confused to say the least! Hope it isn't fake!

IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7871.JPG
IMG_7872.JPG
IMG_7873.JPG
image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and laz305
Need some help ninjas!!! This beaut arrived today but can anyone tell me why it is numbered 711/700? I am confused to say the least! Hope it isn't fake!

It happens. I have a MELANCHOLIA that is 1026 out of 1000.
(And it is not fake or damaged - a fake would be numbered within the numbered print run to not call attention to itself)

@ChrisPatt I agree with @C.C. 95 it looks pretty legit. The reason PA made extra prints is because of those damage copies that they received from customers. Instead of using the same numbers PA just printed extra copies with numbers that went beyond the amount limit. They anticipated that there are more damage returns so they printed more than they sent back to the customers as replacements.

Dont be alarmed, other companies does this too. Aside from the reasons mentioned above, they print extra copies to give away to people in the industry. Like directors, actors, etc who they work with. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja