Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

From Target and Funimation.com.
I’ve ordered enough from Amazon to know they are not kind to their slipcovers.... :c

Target and Funimation ship with zero protection, so they're always bad choices. The only way they work out is if you order 5 each of both movies and then you should hopefully get at least one near mint one in the bunch. Then just return the rest.

It's hard to trust eBay sellers. Never buy from the big sellers with 20,000 feedback and whatnot because they're big businesses with a bunch of employees who don't give a crap. Go with the people with a good amount of positive feedback (50+) because they're more likely to give you a better answer and to help you out. They're selling because they need the money, so they want the sale. Ask about paying extra for shipping if it's shipped bubble wrapped in a box. Ask for more photos. They almost always help you out.

If you order from Amazon, you're almost always guaranteed a near mint slipcover if you pay the extra $3.99 for gift wrap. I order all my slipcovered Blu-rays with the gift wrap and they always arrive in great condition.

Good luck!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187

It's a nice slip and I do love that artwork. I was going to buy this to put with JC1 and JC2, but after watching it, I don't know if I want to own it. It seemed like a cheap made-for-TV movie. Also,
the Creeper's truck killed more people than the Creeper himself. Pretty disappointing after years of waiting.

I think Free Fire has the best worldwide slipcovers out of any 2017 film. Every country has different artwork and they're all great! That's one bad-a$$ haul, bud! :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I think Free Fire has the best worldwide slipcovers out of any 2017 film. Every country has different artwork and they're all great! That's one bad-a$$ haul, bud! :thumbs:
I hadn't bothered to look until you mentioned it, but damn... there really is a very wide selection! I was hoping to get the Futurepak, then saw this slip for a great price and couldn't resist. :D

Thanks Ken! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I hadn't bothered to look until you mentioned it, but damn... there really is a very wide selection! I was hoping to get the Futurepak, then saw this slip for a great price and couldn't resist. :D

Thanks Ken! :)

I think my favourite is the Japanese release, but it's just so damn expensive. The Canadian slipcover is still nice, so I may just get that one. Either way, Free Fire is a must-own film!

• Thanks
Reactions: Funashi and Noodles
I think my favourite is the Japanese release, but it's just so damn expensive. The Canadian slipcover is still nice, so I may just get that one. Either way, Free Fire is a must-own film!
Yeah, the Japan slip is a beaut and probably my favourite also... I'm not so sure about the amaray art though. You can't really go wrong with any of the available slips to be fair. As for the film... it was definitely tons of fun!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
DSC07561 (Medium).JPG

They sent you the Spanish amaray version? It's a thin digipack with a slipbox I'm pretty sure amazon.fr will send you the right one. The only downside is the corners might be dinged up.
No, they sent me the French amaray. I'm pretty sure its French because cover has "un film de Nicolas..." and the spine is inverted.
And yes exactly, i'm not sure if i wanna risk it getting damaged.

Where are the 4K slips from? I have both arts on BD slip :LOL: but the 4K with embossing looks cool. May be i can hunt down just the slip...

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Where are the 4K slips from? I have both arts on BD slip :LOL: but the 4K with embossing looks cool. May be i can hunt down just the slip...

France - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/wonder-woman-4k-3d-blu-ray-slipcover-france.88168/ (yeah I saw your post there but for anyone else wondering :p )

USA - https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-blu-ray-digital-blu-ray-slipcover-usa.91313/

And... https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/thelaws-wonder-woman-collection.91315/ :D

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing