zbox2.png
zbox3.png

Box 1 (Theme: Justice)-1000 pieces [sold out]
Extra box (Theme: GOTG)-1000 pieces live 12/5 [sold out]
Box 2 (Theme:?)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Just had this email in the last hour , i emailed them yesturday about the delivery as it was not collected yesturday this is the reply I got and wow the communication at Zavvi must be bad!
This was sent to you on 22/12/2014 and delivery is usually made within 3-5 working days. However, we do ask that you allow up to 14 days for delivery before reporting the order as missing.

If you have still not received the order by 05/01/2015, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you

£45 value? does anyone feel that way about the box. I will feel that way better once it shows its out for delivery tomorrow.

I'd say £45 requires a bit of a stretch of the imagination. Maybe £35.
Zavvi are probably going by the RRP (as they usually do) when they say each box equals the value of £45. I'd say £20 for those items is about right anyway... I really like the look of most of it too, so I'm definitely happy I managed to get one! :D

Expected the first ZBox to start out with a bang... that Justice one isn't even much of a whimper, I do not regret missing out on it. I hope for better from the Guardians box. Am hoping for something along the lines of Loot Crate's exclusives like the Glow in the Dark Groot:
zWhOPBh.jpg

Really wish I didn't miss out on that one... Groot + 4 turtles was already a great value even for $30CDN shipped to Canada (which is how much the ZBox costs...)

Yeah it's not looking great from the photos and videos. Bit of a let down really. T shirt looks ok but I've noticed the pop vinyl is superman but I see it mentioned on here they got a batman Pop vinyl. Not sure if anyone else got a batman But I wish it was a batman figure and not superman personally. I really hope the guardians Zbox is something special too and loads better than this.
That loot crate looks awesome

Zavvi not a single response from them today and now yodel is cold too, shame on Zavvi :( looks like tomorrow wont be happening, if this is after christmas delivery what can i do legally to get compenstation?

Zavvi not a single response from them today and now yodel is cold too, shame on Zavvi :( looks like tomorrow wont be happening, if this is after christmas delivery what can i do legally to get compenstation?

You could start by changing your forum name to ZavviD0ntW0rx! :p

Seriously though, sorry to hear that you didn't get your delivery before crimbo. I don't think you will be able to get any compensation as such but it's worth getting in touch with them to see what they offer as options.

Expected the first ZBox to start out with a bang... that Justice one isn't even much of a whimper, I do not regret missing out on it. I hope for better from the Guardians box. Am hoping for something along the lines of Loot Crate's exclusives like the Glow in the Dark Groot:
zWhOPBh.jpg

Really wish I didn't miss out on that one... Groot + 4 turtles was already a great value even for $30CDN shipped to Canada (which is how much the ZBox costs...)
Only got one random turtle figure in it. Was still a good crate though :)

Not that impressed with the look of the Justice crate. First of all Zavvi said on several posts that the contents would not be anything from the site past/current but both Superman/Batman pop vinyls have been on the site before (you get one of either) Sadly I have both. But cool for those who don't.

This crate should have started really well but delayed and also doesn't look to good inside. Old comic and sweets.

Looks like my GOTG one has also been sent which I can't knock them for but I was thinking of cancelling as I don't any GOTG pops I already have, and recently they took down most ones they did have online. But still interested I guess and now it's on it's way :)

Unless the GOTG one is amazing id skip the next one. Wonder if negative reviews I've seen has made the push the GOTG release before people cancel. Who knows.

Next theme is COSMIC with a release date of 23/01/2015

Only got one random turtle figure in it. Was still a good crate though :)
Aww, only one? Well still a pretty good value, since I would have paid up to $20 CDN for that Groot.
Btw, Loot Crate's December Exclusive was revealed:
K33qNyQ.jpg

Joker Batman! Really puts those regular Superman & Batman figures to shame.
If they give a regular figure for the Guardians... I hope it's an early 6" Thanos! :LOL:
dRm2t0I.jpg

Have to say this looks like a pile of crap.

Also why is there marvel cards included? It's suppose to be dc themed?

Well looks like today will be the day, it best be worth the wait. This will be my first ever loot unboxing type exepreince seems some of you have been spoilt, since i will be in experienced i will be happy im sure :)

Surprised to say mine just arrived with Yodel. I've never bought any of these "Loot Box" type things before, so I didn't know what to expect to be honest... I'm fairly happy with it anyway, but I suppose it helps that I don't already have any Pop vinyls. Chucking sweets in does seem a bit lazy/cheap though, and I can't even eat them since I'm diabetic. At least the socks gave me a good laugh... they actually have capes (dangly bits of fabric) on the back! :hilarious:

Reactions: ZavviW0rx