zbox2.png
zbox3.png

Box 1 (Theme: Justice)-1000 pieces [sold out]
Extra box (Theme: GOTG)-1000 pieces live 12/5 [sold out]
Box 2 (Theme:?)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Zavvi: Hey guys! Still got those pile of GoTG freebies? We'll get rid of 'em for ya!

PR Firm: Oh, thanks! We were just going to throw them away in the garbage.

Zavvi: *MUTTLEY LAUGH*

Got mine, definitely promotional crap that nobody can resell. The t-shirt is nice, the 8GB is alright, the phone case is pure naff something out the poundshop. No way is everything in that box £45+. I'll not be buying random ones from zavvi again, if they do a game of thrones one id bite but just cause I'm weak, not cause I think it's a good idea lol

Ha ha, I'd actually forgotten I'd ordered this only for it to arrive yesterday.

The box itself was battered as hell (with a sticker directly on it, as with the rest of you) probably because it had been in the tender care of Yodel since it was shipped before Xmas and, for some reason, it had taken them until yesterday to finally bother delivering it.

Response is the same as everyone else: box is full of crap. I mean their claim that it is worth £45+ at least is a joke. I actually feel ripped off for the £20 I spent as I could probably have picked this all up in poundland for way less. The fact that the mousemat, cap and yoyo (seriously?) all have the exact same image just shows this was mass produced tat. Same goes for the butt ugly iphone case, ew! The t-shirt is cheaply made and flimsy, and the 8gb USB drive (which is the only item of note) is still not worth much as you can pick up similar drives for £2-3.

It'll be the last one I ever purchase as the quality is abysmal. It makes me think that I should try out lootcrate or similar, as at least I've heard good things about those.

Reactions: AgentMcQueen
Did anyone who kept the gotg steelbook groot offer get an update email from zavvi, shows january zbox!!

Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Figure - January ZBOX

Confused? Cos i am!

Did anyone who kept the gotg steelbook groot offer get an update email from zavvi, shows january zbox!!

Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Figure - January ZBOX

Confused? Cos i am!

If the January ZBox gets the Groot that should have been included in the Guardians ZBox I think I'm going to stop buying from Zavvi in general unless they have a super deal. I'd trade all the items in the G-Zbox for the Groot, even though the Groot isn't worth that much either (and I already have it preordered from Amazon... two in fact, for less than the cost of a ZBox), but that's how little I think of what was in there.

If the January ZBox gets the Groot that should have been included in the Guardians ZBox I think I'm going to stop buying from Zavvi in general unless they have a super deal. I'd trade all the items in the G-Zbox for the Groot, even though the Groot isn't worth that much either (and I already have it preordered from Amazon... two in fact, for less than the cost of a ZBox), but that's how little I think of what was in there.

I agree I think it's pretty shocking that zavvi does a GOTG full of promo junk then next box you get a groot pop?? They really are jokers :/

Just received my December Zbox and immediately cancelled the January box...

Pretty disappointed.

I think the stuff in the box was maybe almost worth 20 Pounds, if I pick and choose all of the items piece by piece. But for a surprise box, where most of us would probably not have bought many - if any - of the items included, it is (IMHO) highly overpriced.

Reactions: Flash
December's was rubbish. The first one was ok because you got a pop but the promo stuff in the GOTG was a huge letdown :(

Got my Justice box just now. Mine has Superman socks, Superman button, Superman keychain, Batman T-shirt, Batman Pop Vinyl and Justice League International comic.

Also got GOTG box-mine had T-shirt, Lenticular mouse pad, yoyo, baseball cap, iphone case and a usb drive.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421189393.085036.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421189404.930408.jpg

Reactions: cooey