zbox3.png

Box 1 (Theme: Justice)-1000 pieces [sold out]
Extra box (Theme: GOTG)-1000 pieces live 12/5 [sold out]
Box 2 (Theme:?)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Little disappointed with the justice box. Probably worth £20 though

Wish the figure would have been an exclusive or variant figure like glow in dark etc instead of a standard one

guardians one already on its way so hoping that one is a bit better

Preordered Cosmic one as well but will see if I keep the order after Guardians one

Giving that one a huge miss due to the shambles of the justice box and also not seen what's in the guardians one (which I hope is much better than the justice box). Also I can't stand doctor who so that makes it easier. I bet they include Star Wars and guardians merch that I really like with one doctor who thing. Would be Sod's law

Doubt it due to GotG and Star wars getting own releases.

Fair amount of Xmen pics (Although should that be classed as Cosmic.

Why is that such a surprise? Considering Marvel featured in 2 of the 3 pictures in the op, it stood a good chance of being in it.

Ummm cause the theme is listed as Justice which is DC comics. If it was the Avengers or X-men I wouldn't expect something with Superman, Batman etc thrown into the box.

Maybe that's just me though.

Just had my gog zbox delivered and have to say what a load of tat!

Tshirt - white with black and white print of the guardians, looks cheap lol
Cap - nice print but don't wear caps lol
A iPhone 5 cover - shape of a cassette but useless if you have no iPhone lol
Yoyo - ??????
Mousemat - cool, picture changes but who uses a mouse mat anymore?
Zavvi magazine, great
And the best bit is a guardians 8gb USB stick in a cute little box

So waste of money really, definitely cancelling the cosmic one, was hoping for the groot pop vinyl or something more interesting, basically I'd say they got a load of stuff the promoters had made to promote the film for free

Just got mine. Absolutely awful, the image on the cap and yoyo are like someone made them at a car boot sale! Usb is ok and t shirt but I will not be getting anymore of these thats for sure. Oh and I though the inside of the box would be guardians not the justice theme

Reactions: Noodles and Ringses
I ordered this and for some reason I had the payment problem e-mail, I was going to rectify it but wont be bothering now. It looks like cheap crap inside this box. Happy now I've just saved myself £20, now to find something else to spend it on.

I was a bit miffed at the time that I missed out. But this is truly disappointing and I'm glad that I did.

Not received mine yet, but from the pic, it doesn't look very good. I liked the look of the justice one. Can't believe there is no pop vinyl figure, was the reason I bought it.