Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks buddy :thumbs: I believe it is thicker yes. Strange, as the beauty shots both state 36p booklets...

Thanks for confirming

Ah man that's annoyed me a little. Loving the lenti and I think I made the right choice but then they do that

I'm not even sure why, the incredibles package had the thicker book for the lenti.

Anyway I hope it's not less pages and maybe like the way they used to do them for the lentis but obviously as big as a full slip booklet

Should get mine this week, it arrived in London on the 29th

• Thanks
Thanks for confirming

Ah man that's annoyed me a little. Loving the lenti and I think I made the right choice but then they do that

I'm not even sure why, the incredibles package had the thicker book for the lenti.

Anyway I hope it's not less pages and maybe like the way they used to do them for the lentis but obviously as big as a full slip booklet

Should get mine this week, it arrived in London on the 29th
No worries :thumbs: I hadn't even noticed till you asked :LOL::bag: Whilst we're on the subject, I just checked my CA2 Kimchi and the booklet with the Lenti is thinner than the Fullslips as well. (All state 36p booklets too).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
No worries :thumbs: I hadn't even noticed till you asked :LOL::bag: Whilst we're on the subject, I just checked my CA2 Kimchi and the booklet with the Lenti is thinner than the Fullslips as well. (All state 36p booklets too).

Ah ok, wasn't aware of that. I have one of the full slips for CA2 so I wouldn't of noticed

I'd say its the way they're binded. The thinner one is probably just stapled and in the centre whereas the thicker one is binded properly. Both have the same amount of pages.

That's what I thought, like the smaller books that come inside the steel with the lenti editions but as big as the full slip booklets.
Still a shame they are not thicker with the lentis considering they use the lenti side (full) slips now (except blu collection)

• Thanks
think my GB copies were attempted to be delivered y'day as I got home with an RM card...gonna go pick them up later (might be impatient and nip out at lunch tbh...hopefully)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Got my one click on Wednesday :D

LOVE them both. thanks @cooey

btw, if anyone's after one of the clear pet slips (I remember seeing a few posts about it) let me know as am only wanting to keep the one with the set, so PM me with offers if you want the spare.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey