Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
In for this, only if Kimchi actually sell more than 5 copies on their site at launch time... one more Deadpool fiasco from them and I'm gone
Deadpool was an odd one....last couple of Disney's Kimchi had werent that hard to get, with many versions still in stock(granted these are Pixar Disney but still)

Else am with you.
As it is am hoping to score from ebay anyway like I have with the last 3 pixar's (sod buying direct any dealing with Tony anymroe)

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl

Both packages look quality, not sure what slip I prefer. As a lenti man I'm swaying more toward that but in honesty I doubt I'll have any spare money on that pre order date so I may have to give it a miss

Might wait for blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and chunk
Bit frustrating that its the WWA which I've already got the UK one for, but then that Lenti package...I will leave it in the hands of the 'Pre-Orders Live' Gods :rofl:

gutted at so low a run (lower than Deadpool) AND still allowing 2 per customer :(

fingers crossed I get a lenti - not greedy, dont own a steelbook yet as I've been waiting for a nice lenti from somewhere.... this is gonna hurt - am guessing about 100 to the rest of the world after the one clicks, local and GB allocations have been taken out :(

Cant believe am actually considering the GB (considering its going to be over £50 that way :( )

Yep, think I'm going to wait for a WEA. Qty are limited as obviously they are not going to sell out that easily so need to over do the print run.