Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
less than 12 hrs and still no purchase link on the webstore..

They usually put them up about 5-6 hours before

They always leave it last minute for some reason

You going for copy tomorrow?

They usually put them up about 5-6 hours before

They always leave it last minute for some reason

You going for copy tomorrow?
more likely yes..still deciding which one..leaning on the full slip. i would have gotten both if the last few days' (BvS Manta/AoU Blufans/Deadpool FAC) didn't obliterate my bank account..:rofl: still has T3 Zeta and Old Boy PA to consider..plus Blufans has WEA coming and FAC will get a shot at this too..U?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
more likely yes..still deciding which one..leaning on the full slip. i would have gotten both if the last few days' (BvS Manta/AoU Blufans/Deadpool FAC) didn't obliterate my bank account..:rofl: still has T3 Zeta and Old Boy PA to consider..plus Blufans has WEA coming and FAC will get a shot at this too..U?

I'm still umming and arring over the full slip or lenti, the lenti package is quite simular to the blu fans steel but I do like kimchi lentis. Basically id be happy with either but I think I'll try for a lenti. Both look great

- same, AOU blufans, deadpool FAC has me locked in plus I would like to jump on BvS Zeta and oldboy PA when they go up. I also need to pay for a manta revenant full slip from a member here so money wise I'm all spent up lol

Oh and not to mention zootopia, civil war and jungle book blufans in coming months as wel as a nova civil war - so much going on lol

Reactions: rj531
I'm still umming and arring over the full slip or lenti, the lenti package is quite simular to the blu fans steel but I do like kimchi lentis. Basically id be happy with either but I think I'll try for a lenti. Both look great

- same, AOU blufans, deadpool FAC has me locked in plus I would like to jump on BvS Zeta and oldboy PA when they go up. I also need to pay for a manta revenant full slip from a member here so money wise I'm all spent up lol

Oh and not to mention zootopia, civil war and jungle book blufans in coming months as wel as a nova civil war - so much going on lol

good luck..hope we can get the edition we want.

I think I'm more excited about this lenti than anything else coming out. Should look great!

was hoping to see a lenti video for this before preorder..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was going to buy the regular blu Ray of this with the slip that is the same artwork as the lenti. Glad I waited. It's exactly what I want.

Does anyone know if the lenti is gonna be a slipbox or just a slipcover like they've always been? I like my fullslips, but I'm leaning towards the lenti this time because those colours just do it for me. But if it's gonna be a slipcover, no cigar.

Does anyone know if the lenti is gonna be a slipbox or just a slipcover like they've always been? I like my fullslips, but I'm leaning towards the lenti this time because those colours just do it for me. But if it's gonna be a slipcover, no cigar.
it looks like a slipbox..similar style based from Incredibles lenticular package shot..

Well buddy, you were there online and available for the taking my friend when it went live. If you think about it, taking away the GB allocation around the world, copies reserved for national Korean collectors, third party sellers, collectors that want extra copies for various reasons, and the fact (unless it has changed) that you can order 2 copies of each! Ouch :blackeye: By the time this comes online available to order there really wouldn't be much left after all.

With GB's you win some and you lose some. But with this title, I can just see this selling out on the 'dot'.
even with the limits on GB's there wont be many available when this goes live, sadly.

Still a 2 order qty limit!
that's unfair :(
Anything under 2k print run should be 1 of each type per customer IMO.

it looks like a slipbox...similar style based from Incredibles lenticular package shot..
agreed - hoping so. The Incredilbes and Captain America lenti slip boxes are stunning

Website down, we got a website down. :ohno:

Nobody knows for sure. But chances are not bad it will in fact be a slip box. @Futurhythm
just tried an loads fine for me