Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
As I thought Lenti was the popular one. When I checked out for the Lenti after 2 minutes the 1 click was sold out. Congrats to everyone that got a copy.

First time ordering from kimchidvd in a while so I apologise if this is normal but has anyone not received any email confirmation?

Matthew, this

Haven't had one yet but it says payment complete in my account next to hateful eight

is the most important part. There's no confirmation mail from Kimchi on your order. The only confirmation you get is your PayPal receipt.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Havent received any email from PP yet...

Me neither. But it's alright, it will come later. With Novamedia's Eternal Sunshine, I waited about three and a half hours for it to show up in my e-mail account :wacky:
If you want to make sure, check your PayPal dashboard. The payment should be listed there. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
The Fullslip A version went surprisingly flawless for me :drool:. Though it did sold out quick, why isn't this Kimchi version so populair?

I don't think the question why it 'isn't' so popular, it's that the Lenti is 'more' popular. Nothing wrong with the FS. It sold out pretty much the same time, okay 2 minutes slower, its not like they are floating around a few hours now lol.

are you in the GB or did you buy direct?
Cos I have a GB One click and am never fussed about numbers (unless its the number 13) so I'd be happy to let you have my matching number one click if @cooey is ok with it and it doesn't cause too much of a headache.

That's really nice of you but I ordered directly so I guess thats not an option. :thumbs:

Must say am impressed at how long it stayed in stock considering its half the print run of Deadpool

Congrats to all that scored one.

It's quite funny how steels stay in stock like 8-10 minutes is like eternity lol more than generous enough time when in reality that is very very quick still. On the 'spot' sell out I deem as rediculous because no way say 3000-4000 steels get sold out on the spot to different collectors, more like just scalped away.