Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4,000
Finish: Gloss with extra love to white layers!
Notes: Region A (locked), Clear plastic slip cover included.

Official HDN Showcase Video:thumbs:

DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray2.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray4.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray5.jpg
DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray1.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray3.jpg

Hi Def Ninja Announcement:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/10/...-steelbook-announced-as-futureshop-exclusive/

Mondo Blog Announcement:
http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/10/06/drive-blu-raydvd-steelbook-combo-pack/

Original 'Possible Drive Steelbook' hidefninja.com thread (March 2014)

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite steelbooks, of course, assuming you like Mondo art style. In terms of design, I'd rate this one of my top 10 best looking steelbooks, maybe cracking top 5. Really gorgeous; so for those of you on the fence, I would recommend getting it if money permits.

Best buy warehouse got a lot of drive in their stock, they are just waiting to dispatch them in their best buy stores.
Imsaw last weeks that they got some in stock in best buys near me on the website, but when i get there, nobody knew what i was talking about

Its been a while now and I must admit I still love this release so freaking much. It was the start of a perfect symbiosis Mondo x Steelbook. Even people who don't know what a Steelbook is or don't care for such nerd items must admit that "this steelbook looks awesome". Its this or my Hitchcock The ultimate filmmaker collection in movie cans people want to touch and ask things about. I love to own this piece of art and need to say, another time, thank you Marc @Drum18 for all your effort and work you done and will do. Love you bro :kiss:

b3sztv.jpg

I don't live in Canada but how hard is it to get your hands on a copy of this? This is the only one I need, & of course seemingly the hardest to find unless you wanna pay $50. + on eBay.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I don't live in Canada but how hard is it to get your hands on a copy of this? This is the only one I need, & of course seemingly the hardest to find unless you wanna pay $50. + on eBay.

If you or someone you know is going to Mondo Con just ask them to stop by the Hi-Def Ninja booth. A few months ago when we knew we were going we pulled all the stock off the HDN store. It will all be for sale at our booth at a FANTASTIC PRICE!

Reactions: IRON MAN
WOW! Congrats. This is a great one to get.

Are you collecting the entire series?

Well....i have a few this is my 7th and to be honest I dont think I will ever have them all as I dont usually like having doubles or triples of films but if i come across a cool one at a decent price ill pick it up!! :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Well....i have a few this is my 7th and to be honest I dont think I will ever have them all as I dont usually like having doubles or triples of films but if i come across a cool one at a decent price ill pick it up!! :thumbs:

I've got to slim down my collection a bit, but will never get rid of the Mondos, I don't think.

(I have two of each of all of the Mondos)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and ChrisPatt