Purchase link: Standard edition
Price: 24.99 Standard
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4000 Standard
Finish: Mixed Gloss and Satin

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook™ series #001
•A loving treatment of the art created by Martin Ansin with extra details by the artist himself
•Disc art created specifically for this SteelBook release. Featuring an exact replica of the watch from the movie with rich colour tones
•The timelines are separated by detailed gloss and satin combined complex metallic layering
•Highly detailed metallic effect
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo and SteelBook from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve with Mondo X SteelBook branding

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Exclusive HDN Preview Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I love that poster. It might be a long while before we see that one in Mondo X SteelBook though

Ah that's a shame, wait... are you just trying to throw me off track? The plot thickens ;) But I do have to agree with you, I love that poster too, its always been one of my favourite Mondo pieces actually.

I would LOVE to see this Mondo poster by Randy Ortiz placed on a steelbook however, with full debossing where the facehugger has pierced through the helemet! Just imagine it... :drool::drool::drool: That would finally give us the Alien steelbook I have been craving since the really average Zavvi/UK one, hell I can dream right? :happy:

OrtizAlien5.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you @zerox39 !! :p

There I was, all happy and content to be collecting my Korean SteelBooks. :happy:

Now you are releasing the Mondo range and I am going to need to get all of those too! :ohno: :hilarious: I can't imagine that the combo of FS and Mondo could do any wrong, so I say bring it on!! :thumbs::thumbs:

I’m not going to guess the title(s). Surprise me ;)

I wouldn't mind if it's another Drive steelbook, but with Ken Taylor's art... just saying. ;) :p

Haha! Ouch;)

I've been thinking about this the whole time. Think I've hinted about it in one of the threads as well! :p

I just thought I should shut up about it, hehe:)

But since you have gone "public" I can't do nothing but agree, lol!

Reactions: Noodles and vurt