May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost boys.... I say it in every mondo #00??? Thread, if I say it in every one I'm bound to be right once.

Keep on saying it! Would love that to happen myself. :)

But which one?

James Rheem Davis
lostboys_thumb_44528256-7bf2-4c96-80b6-020b72fc5349_1024x1024.jpeg

Tyler Stout
lostboys-copy_thumb_8dd248a1-9441-4748-ba6f-469d98f6cd4b_1024x1024.jpeg

We Buy Your Kids
lostboys-wbyk-main_1024x1024.jpeg

Phantom City Creative
tlbpccflyingarchive_thumb_cebc4d76-fabf-44ec-a561-a4f8e0c8ffa6_1024x1024.jpeg

Phantom City Creative
tlb-pcc-cream-main_1024x1024.jpeg

Phantom City Creative
tlb-pcc-red-main_1024x1024.jpeg

Last edited:
I could definitely imagine a Mondo steelbook with that first PCC artwork on the front... and a smaller version of the bat from the second PCC artwork on the back, keeping in line with the theme they got going on.. (Drive/scorpion, First Blood, eagle)

I don't really care that much about Lost Boys. If they make a Mondo one, then please, anything but the We Buy Your Kids one. The first PCC is the winner in my eyes though.

I don't know what it could be, I just need to know soon. My Mondo support is dwindling. I have Drive, Looper, Boyhood and First Blood on the way but I have not put in for Pans yet and depending on this release I might steer clear going forward. I love the artworks but none of the movies are of any interest to me. :/

I said the same thing before Pans Labyrinth was announced but I don't want to give up hope!

I don't know what it could be, I just need to know soon. My Mondo support is dwindling. I have Drive, Looper, Boyhood and First Blood on the way but I have not put in for Pans yet and depending on this release I might steer clear going forward. I love the artworks but none of the movies are of any interest to me. :/

I said the same thing before Pans Labyrinth was announced but I don't want to give up hope!
For me I love the artworks and the movies! My issue is that they are mostly region locked. All the artworks so far have been good, My least favourite is Pans Labyrinth but that's mainly because I wish they had done the whole poster on the front artwork instead of just the top section. I'm spooking forward to finding out what this is, I wouldn't say no to Suckerpunch!:D

I just noticed the typo/grammatical error in the teaser. Could that mean something? Feel like it could but I'm not sure what...

Teaser says 'sooner then you think' instead of 'sooner than you think'

A quick google search has done nothing for me.

Thanks for the support eveyone! Keep your eyes peeled at Mondotees.com and BestBuy.ca over the next week or 2 for an announcement.

All previous Mondo X SteelBooks should start showing up on BestBuy.ca soon
Few more days and it'll be two weeks. The suspense is killing me. Heh.

James Rheem Davis.

1. It's red.
2. it has all the main leads on the front
3. Sutherland has the biggest amount of space on the front.
4. Sutherlands face says it all. what the movie is about ofcourse ;-)
5. there's splatters of red on the steel, indicating blood
6. overall, its the best choice to please people who know the movie and people who don't. cause in one glance, you know who are playing in the movie and what its about.

Thats my opinion, but if it were up to me then i would have chosen the red Phantom Creative with the big bat. Love that design.